Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has The Garage Feature Gone?

Kazi

no due to bandwidth problems

it was decided that members whose name begins with the initials A-J get to see it sunday to wednesday

and members whose initials K-Z get to see it thursday to saturday

check it out on thursday :)

Just curious as I can't navigate to it, has the garage section been removed from LOC? :huh:

Kaz.

Mate have a read in the updated loc thread that Neil started or in the off topic thread. The same question was asked and Steve answered it. :D

Just curious as I can't navigate to it, has the garage section been removed from LOC? :huh:

Kaz.

Mate have a read in the updated loc thread that Neil started or in the off topic thread. The same question was asked and Steve answered it. :D

Ok :blush:

Oh....cheers Bazza :D

Still have no idea! Read that topic and unless the answer is in cryptic :duh:

Kaz.

We are working on something different with the garage. As the garage is written by a 3rd party we are forced to keep our forum software out of date while we wait for the update of the garage to be released. Regular updates are important for security reasons.

We do have plans to get a garage back up ASAP just may not be linked to these boards direct and we may supply an area for everyone to list there mods etc.

However the Gallery is part of the forums and fully supported.. so that will always stay (I am installing this as we speak)

We will let you guys know as soon as we have looked into the Garage problem.

:D

Kaz.

We are working on something different with the garage. As the garage is written by a 3rd party we are forced to keep our forum software out of date while we wait for the update of the garage to be released. Regular updates are important for security reasons.

We do have plans to get a garage back up ASAP just may not be linked to these boards direct and we may supply an area for everyone to list there mods etc.

However the Gallery is part of the forums and fully supported.. so that will always stay (I am installing this as we speak)

We will let you guys know as soon as we have looked into the Garage problem.

:D

Well without the sarky, thanks Bazza :D

Not sure where why I could not find that quote! Still, thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links