Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Intercoolr & Oil Cooler For Aristo V300

Paul Reece

Hello every one,

I am looking to purchase an intercooler and oil cooler for my

99 Aristo V300 as I have had the Apexi APC- R Boost Contoller Fitted.

This was supplied and set up on Dyno by Thor Racing - who I am very impressed with and would recommend them to anyone - Well done Guys. Thanks Pete :D

I am looking at these 2 at the mo

Blitz Oil Cooler

Blitz Intercooler

Aristo V300 Engine Bay

gallery_11429_229_591940.jpg

Can anyone give me any advise please - like

Will these fit the Aristo?

Has anyone fitted any of these the the Aristo?

Is it a job that can be done yourself?

Will anything else have to be altered - reset ECU?

Any help/advise would be greatfully appreciated.

All the best

Paul

I'd also be interested in this :) .... just wondering if Supra FMIC and piping would fit the Aristo.

Hope you don't mind Paul :).

Also have you got a decat done as I'm sure having the least amount of back pressure would help a great deal especially with a FMIC and higher boost :).

I'd also be interested in this :) .... just wondering if Supra FMIC and piping would fit the Aristo.

Hope you don't mind Paul :).

Also have you got a decat done as I'm sure having the least amount of back pressure would help a great deal especially with a FMIC and higher boost :).

Hello skeet94,

No don't mind at all - I haven't had it decated yet, want to get the cooling sorted 1st.

Most of the time the APC is turned off as the wife drives it aswell...I have removed

drivers front fog lamp which is right in front of the stock cooler, youwill be surprised

the differance it makes.

Then it will be upgrade the brakes as I think the stock ones a crap and change downpipe/exhust.

No sure about the Supra FMIC fitting in as the supra has got a larger engine bay.

Found these aswell - looks good

Aristo Intercooler

Aristo Cooling

All the best

Paul

Not trying to take away the business from local resellers for parts for our cars but also take a look at www.takakaira.com.

They've got the Blitz after P&P to the UK including piping etc for about £600 I think. They've also got the HKS Type R for about £1100 (after currency conversion).

I'm going home today and taking the damn foglights out then...since it makes a huge difference! Thanks for the tip.

About the Supra FMIC fitting the Aristo, I had the same thoughts as to space in the engine bay, but I'm guessing it'd mostly be a piping issue.

Have you thought about picking up a Spearco FMIC from the US (online retailer) and just having the piping custom made...since majority of manufacturers (HKS, Blitz, GReddy, etc) use Spearco cores anyway? It's a much cheaper alternative to be honest...I'm thinking of getting it done and having the pipes made by a local exhaust company. If interested let me know I'll post up the links to the Spearco IC's :).

About the Oil Cooler if anyone can help it'd be much appreciated as I've got a link to some "generic" ATF/Oil Coolers (with temperature controlled FAN) that have been getting positive reviews on ClubLexus USA & Supraforums USA.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links