Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Urgent Passport Related Question

refLEX

Hi,

I am due to fly out to Spain for 1 week on 9th February 2006. My Passport expires in June 2006. My question is do you still need to have a full 6 months remaining on your passport after your expected date of return or is this old hat now?

Sorry to ask such a boring question but i cant find the answer anywhere else on the net.

Many thanks :unsure:

Hi,

I am due to fly out to Spain for 1 week on 9th February 2006. My Passport expires in June 2006. My question is do you still need to have a full 6 months remaining on your passport after your expected date of return or is this old hat now?

Sorry to ask such a boring question but i cant find the answer anywhere else on the net.

Many thanks :unsure:

When I entered a competition for a trip to NY, one of the criteria was to have no less than 6 months remaining. So i think it is probably still in effect. Best bet would be to pop into the local post office and ask.

EDIT:- Or just contact the passport helpline, 24/7 on 0870 521 0410

go to the passport office and get a new one same day i think

no.....they can only do a check, which guarentees it will get renewed without being sent back, due to a silly formality

you can do a 2 week quick renewal

normally takes 3 weeks

but nothings guarenteed

no.....they can only do a check, which guarentees it will get renewed without being sent back, due to a silly formality

normally takes 3 weeks

but nothings guarenteed

A friend went in person and got one the same day, made an appointment first tho - more info HERE

BUT this is only possible in the UK - this can not be done at an embassy or consulate overseas

normally takes 3 weeks

but nothings guarenteed

A friend went in person and got one the same day, made an appointment first tho - more info HERE

BUT this is only possible in the UK - this can not be done at an embassy or consulate overseas

but.....

only at the consulate offices

and there are only seven of them, so may mean travelling !!