Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cannot Start Engine

Kes

I got Toyota Aristo 1999. Decided to change passenger side low beam headlamp. Took out plastic box Modular HI MM, because it was in my way and changed headlamp. Wanted to start engine to check lamps, .. and nothing. Total silence from starter. Side lamps working, low beam and full beam- not. Checked a lot of fuses in 3 separate boxes- all looking good.

Any ideas?.

Thanks!

I got Toyota Aristo 1999. Decided to change passenger side low beam headlamp. Took out plastic box Modular HI MM, because it was in my way and changed headlamp. Wanted to start engine to check lamps, .. and nothing. Total silence from starter. Side lamps working, low beam and full beam- not. Checked a lot of fuses in 3 separate boxes- all looking good.

Any ideas?.

Thanks!

I believe the big box just behind where you were working (that looks like an air filter box) is full of ECUs. Make sure you haven't knocked any plugs out, if there are any connectors in the cables nearby, ensure they're securely plugged into each other.

Any ideas?.

Thanks!

It was broken fuse 40A (calling MAIN) in fuse box by the Battery.

Simple. :)

Now I can drive my splendid car again :D