Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trip To Tte And Nurburgring

Zee007

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I'm the Marketing Director for Toyota Kreditbank right next door to TTE! Would love to meet up with you on Thursday and Friday (not sure about Saturday's visit to the Ring). I'll bring my black SC300 along. Let me know if I can be of any help in the meantime. See you! Soto

Hi all,

I'm the Marketing Director for Toyota Kreditbank right next door to TTE! Would love to meet up with you on Thursday and Friday (not sure about Saturday's visit to the Ring). I'll bring my black SC300 along. Let me know if I can be of any help in the meantime. See you! Soto

That would be great Soto! Could you send me your email address please?

Zee mate, whats what with this, are we all going the same way ie!! "Dover to Calais" and if so are we all going to meet up at dover or meet up on the way down to dover :whistling:

Just been on the P&O site and its £80 Return...........i would like to book this ASAP but i need to know what we are all doing,, before i book this ;) as i dont want to be the only one going this way :crying:

if any off you are going from Dover please let me know!!

I believe the majority will be going from Dover to Calais.

I'll look into ferry costs next week. Last time Barrie and I looked, they were around £70.

Hi , maybe i can help the one's out who are not quite sure!

please have a look at my website!

I do "Discounts" for clubs like this

regrds

http://www.thenurburgringexperience.co.uk/

Ps this is not Spam as i was asked by one of your members to post it up here!

Great - I'll be in touch.

Will there be any one coming who could possibly document this gathering on video?

I'll have my camera and car mounts. :)

Edited by Zee007

I am definitely up for this...just changed y birthday plans was meant to be flying to finland for the night on the 16th.

I dont actually have a Lexus to drive over in...:(

I may have a toyota...but also I may take a car on trailer...decisions decisions.

Could we have a slight change of plan...I think you should all get the Hull...Zeebrugger(sp) ferry! Its closer to me!!!

I am definitely up for this...just changed y birthday plans was meant to be flying to finland for the night on the 16th.

I dont actually have a Lexus to drive over in...:(

I may have a toyota...but also I may take a car on trailer...decisions decisions.

Could we have a slight change of plan...I think you should all get the Hull...Zeebrugger(sp) ferry! Its closer to me!!!

come over with me thomas

I am not listen to your s club cd's again though!

I would also like to point out that sunday the 16th is my birthday

I take alsorts of presents.....coilovers, engines, cars, aeroplanes, diamonds are all good thank you :)

ill get you an aeroplane

Do we need a crash helmet for this? I dont have one... any idea of where I can source a cheap one if it's needed?

I have one - and I'm sure a few others too.

You are welcome to borrow mine! :)

Oops. Looks like Friday is a bank holiday in Germany too!!! Friedel has just emailed me to say no one will be there!!!

So - options are we go a day earlier (ie. travel Weds) so we can go to TTE Thursday, Nurburgring Friday (it will be quieter too) and home Sat/Sun.

Or miss out TTE.

Or change dates all together.

Thoughts please? I opt for the first choice by the way...

1st option

this will also allow some people to leave on the thursday, and still do nurburgring, but miss tte out

so opens a few more options up :D

might find the ferries cheaper if coming back on sat :yawn:

when do we sample the cologne nightlife

friday after nurburing sounds good

If your going to the ring on the friday are you going to the meet at Brunchen Zee? If so we could convoy in together as i'm sure you'll will be coming down the A61 so could meet up at the services just after jct32 on your side and we'll just go up to 32 and turnround to meet up if your interested, say 9.30am as the ring doesn't open till 11am so will give 1 hour for the meet.

Saturday is well worth doing because you get to do the gp circuit as well as the ring, if your breaks can handle it :blush:

Oh one more thing, if going back sunday don't get caught out like we did at 2am on the sunday morning sipping a cheeky one as the barman put the clock's forward 1 hour :oops:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links