Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cheapish 200bhp?

lil Dan

:question: i'm looking to do exhaust, induction and chip but need help choosing and finding. i thought prolex sport cat(cant be arsed with decat), and induction kit with cold air feed, but im stumped on the back section. either prolex. but im dead picky on the sound. must be a powerfull perr not a nova/corsa roar. or HKS 'Silent Hi-Power'. but thats 'silent' and im not sure what it will look like at the angle? and as far as the chip goes i have no idea. can any help me? pics of the angled exhaust would be good to please

THANKS

:question: i'm looking to do exhaust, induction and chip but need help choosing and finding. i thought prolex sport cat(cant be arsed with decat), and induction kit with cold air feed, but im stumped on the back section. either prolex. but im dead picky on the sound. must be a powerfull perr not a nova/corsa roar. or HKS 'Silent Hi-Power'. but thats 'silent' and im not sure what it will look like at the angle? and as far as the chip goes i have no idea. can any help me? pics of the angled exhaust would be good to please

THANKS

wont get you anywhere near 200 bhp....

you'd be lucky to get 162.3 bhp.

Welcome to the Club!

Have a good look around the forums as there is a vast amount of information at your fingertips.

As mentioned above, to get to the 200hp mark with the IS200, a blower or turbo is the route to go down.

Let us know how you get on and if you have any more questions.

Flog the IS and buy a Tezz and get 200-210 bhp standard, then you can have more with boost :D

Welcome to LOC

2nd that :lol:

Oh and Welcome :D

Who cares if he's got and IS and doesn't want to sell it and get an Altezza - I second second that opinion (3rd it?) :D

Welcome aboard. :)

OK so im looking at a supercharger! from scratch what will i be looking at up rating? will the internals hold that power without modifying? i said cheapish BUT i can always push it a little. got any preferd makes for Suspension, exhaust, supercharger? what about second hand stuff?

oh and thank you for the kind welcome!

Jasper has a supercharger for sale : £1,400 (if Nick buys his Manifold @ £300)

Exhaust: Well, that depends on the sound you want really, you have ones such as HKS Hiper, Kazama (prolex-uk), HKS HiPower Silent, you have ones like TTE, and Apexi too ...........

Suspension ........... eibach / tte are the most common ........... I beleive Jasper has a set of those for sale too !

on the TDI site it says that the HKS HiPower Silent exits at an angle.scarface r you sure it doesnt exit at an angle cos thats what put me off buying it.if it doesnt ill get one.Ive never seen it fitted.Many Thanks.Rsarin

on the TDI site it says that the HKS HiPower Silent exits at an angle.scarface r you sure it doesnt exit at an angle cos thats what put me off buying it.if it doesnt ill get one.Ive never seen it fitted.Many Thanks.Rsarin

I have one mate ............ it doesn't exit at an angle ..... :)

Exhaust: Well, that depends on the sound you want really, you have ones such as HKS Hiper, Kazama (prolex-uk), HKS HiPower Silent, you have ones like TTE, and Apexi too ...........

i dont wnt silly noice coming from the work of art however silent isnt what i want ether. a nice powerfull perrrrr! as for suspension was thinking maybe TEIN coil overs. induction from PROLEX allong with sport cat and may be a quick-shift from TDI.

What about a chip or ECU remap or replacement?

TTE supercharger

Prolex Kazama Exhaust

TTE / Eibach -30mm lowering springs or if you want coilovers go for TTE

Definately get yourself TTE anti-roll bars ( a must )

No need for any chip or remap etc unless you're going for something like Greddy emanage etc, Which will not be needed with this set up

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links