front lights :(

front bumper/spoiler :)

intercooler :)

wheels :)

colour scheme :)

overall a yes i do like

those front discs look a bit huge :o

and surely its an altezza :yawn:

erm, just to clarify, im not thinking of doing this with the Monster, so the suggestion of its looks as a road car are ill directed.

regards the lights, there just covers, the car is used for high speed oval work, circa 170+mph so theres no requirement for lights.

the spoiler is very much needed, unfortunaltly most peoples perception of GT spoilers is saxo in maccy D's car park and Fand F

eh.....

the purple writting?

whats that got to do with the car, its a race car, thats the guys company.

im baffled.....i didnt ask if people like the lights, the wheels, the decals, the wing mirrors or the rear wing.

im asking an overall impression the style, the general look

why would the decals bother anyone, even if i was to copy the look of this car, im not goint to put someone elses decals on my car....would i, would you?

eh.....

the purple writting?

whats that got to do with the car, its a race car, thats the guys company.

im baffled.....i didnt ask if people like the lights, the wheels, the decals, the wing mirrors or the rear wing.

im asking an overall impression the style, the general look

why would the decals bother anyone, even if i was to copy the look of this car, im not goint to put someone elses decals on my car....would i, would you?

Okay, the general look of the car I think is pretty good - I do like the side shot where the lines kinda follow the high back spoiler to the low front lip. I would like to see the front suspension dropped a bit more though.

well everyone will be pleased to know, i have no intention of putting the black headlight covers, the Gt wing, the purple decals, or even those wheels on the Monster

however much Phil Winter is a nice guy, i dont even have the intention of advertising his company