Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Friday 13th

Pip

For any of those who believe in this day(Paraskevidekatriaphobics) or not, take extra vigil I heed you lol!

My last 2 PC’s had this b****** virus on this particular day. It used to turn itself off/restart after 30secs, which used to annoy me no end. :tsktsk:

2 friends swear this day is cursed for them as both had accidents, car & motorbike related.

3 have been dumped lol! :D

In my last relationship the resident ghoul at my girlfriends, made its presence known to me via the mirror in its entire hideous form. She used to call him George from that point I called him c*** and I never slept by myself in that house again. (she had a medium check the place over and she said he was a harmless spirit, she believed her, silly cow, I begged to differ). :blink:

The only time I was involved in a road accident was on this day, a passenger. :o

That is my little list so far for this pagan day. Who knows what awaits me or you for the next 22hrs or so??

BTW I just blasted the Halloween theme from the TV to scare the ***** into the girlfriend.

It worked (she went different shades of white then to pink lol! :lol::lol: ) hence why I just got booted out of the bedroom and decided to share my experiences with all you also to have a snack. ;)

For any of those who believe in this day(Paraskevidekatriaphobics) or not, take extra vigil I heed you lol!

Have to admit I did think twice when Bulldog told me they'd be installing my new 8MB ADSL line today, Friday 13th.

But touch wood, BT have just left and everything seems to be going fine so far. :unsure:

3 have been dumped lol

I just blasted the Halloween theme from the TV

Your friends didn't do the same thing did they? I take it that's not 4 dumped now? :)

Nah i havent been dumped just got dirty looks this morning lol!!

Tell you the truth i have been trying to avoid going out in the car but it seems i have to take a trip to drop her off at the hospital. ah *****!

My last 2 PC’s had this b****** virus on this particular day. It used to turn itself off/restart after 30secs, which used to annoy me no end. :tsktsk:

2 friends swear this day is cursed for them as both had accidents, car & motorbike related.

3 have been dumped lol! :D

In my last relationship the resident ghoul at my girlfriends, made its presence known to me via the mirror in its entire hideous form. She used to call him George from that point I called him c*** and I never slept by myself in that house again. (she had a medium check the place over and she said he was a harmless spirit, she believed her, silly cow, I begged to differ). :blink:

The only time I was involved in a road accident was on this day, a passenger. :o

That is my little list so far for this pagan day. Who knows what awaits me or you for the next 22hrs or so??

BTW I just blasted the Halloween theme from the TV to scare the ***** into the girlfriend.

It worked (she went different shades of white then to pink lol! :lol::lol: ) hence why I just got booted out of the bedroom and decided to share my experiences with all you also to have a snack. ;)

Long gone the days when I have to worry about that!! Good apple Mac!! :D

its a good lucky one for me today, as i just got the results back from my final exams in my MBA and i passed safely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just the small matter of the final project now............. :duh: :duh: :duh: :tsktsk:

Can I borrow your material when you're done? :D :D :D (just kidding, of course)

I'm working on mine (through the Open Univ.)

Leland