Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is350

Saw this on the Top Gear website, is this colour a production colour? Looks great B)

Other news:

Lexus is to bring a show car previewing the IS coupe-cabriolet, though we're unlikely to see the entry-level BS-series just yet. Expect also new LS (four-wheel drive LS460), hot IS500 and revised SC430 models, and to hear some more news on the LF-A supercar

Other news:

Lexus is to bring a show car previewing the IS coupe-cabriolet, though we're unlikely to see the entry-level BS-series just yet. Expect also new LS (four-wheel drive LS460), hot IS500 and revised SC430 models, and to hear some more news on the LF-A supercar

i wouldnt hold your breath on this infomation

The LExus IS350 is selling in much larger numbers than anyone in JApan thought it would. So is the IS250 by the way. This may cause Lexus to reconsider the decision not to bring the 350 to Europe. It may also make them think about fitting a 6-speed manual to it as well.

Expect to see new IS variants at Genva in March, plus new LS460 and new engines for RX350 and GS350/GS460/GS450h. Production variant of LF-A supercar will be seen later in the year. There'll be something new at every major show this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this on the Top Gear website, is this colour a production colour? Looks great B)

Btw is that the Lexus bodykit?

125530985.jpg

Now where have I seen that before???? :shifty: