Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Window Tints

It would be better to take the car there ....... then the fitter can show you a few examples of tinting film, so you can decide which looks the nicest .............

But don't forget that the front tints needs to let in at least 70% light ...............

Check this topic :

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=16953

Regards.

Your car looks damn sexy in that pic :D

Tosh, remember ..... that the windscreen at the front lets a lot of light in, so the front will look lighter.

Where as at the rear, the rear screen is tinted, hence making the back section look darker ......

So with Mike's tints ... he has 35% at the rear (but bearing in mind the biggest window is also tinted)

And 50% at the front .... so in theory .... it looks the same ... if that makes sense?

Good Price, also Good example ... of what I was saying previously about the front windscreen letting in more light.

gallery_9537_140_54092.jpg

See in this picture, the front looks lighter ? That's probably because the same amount of tint shade was used all around ...............

Good Price, also Good example ... of what I was saying previously about the front windscreen letting in more light.

See in this picture, the front looks lighter ? That's probably because the same amount of tint shade was used all around ...............

...and of course the roof is open!!! :duh:

...and of course the roof is open!!! :duh:

Well spotted that man!

You a copper by any chance?

No I'm in your game, but work for Mr Brown. That's the short fella not the one that takes yer money :lol: One gives, the other takes away :tsktsk:

p.s.If I was a copper I'd have warned him about parking on the pavement :tomato:

i wish people would stop worrying about how there car looks and spend more time worrying about the consequences of having less vision, the law was made to ensure the safety on the roads, look on it as a reduction of 35% of your eyesight and it might be something to think about, in normal everyday life you would be prescribed glasses ;)

correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like you have got it wrong, 35% rear and 50% front.

IMO it will look odd.

I have got tints and it is 35% front ( LEGALLY IT IS SOPPOSE TO BE 30%) and 50% rear.

I will post pic when I figure out how to do it with no STELLA in the system

i wish people would stop worrying about how there car looks and spend more time worrying about the consequences of having less vision, the law was made to ensure the safety on the roads, look on it as a reduction of 35% of your eyesight and it might be something to think about, in normal everyday life you would be prescribed glasses ;)

The worst case is when the light in the car is stronger than the light outside isn't it? Is this a case for tinting the front screen as well to prevent this happening? :whistling:

correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like you have got it wrong, 35% rear and 50% front.

IMO it will look odd.

I have got tints and it is 35% front ( LEGALLY IT IS SOPPOSE TO BE 30%) and 50% rear.

I will post pic when I figure out how to do it with no STELLA in the system

dont forget the windows have a slight tint to them as standard :whistling:

:blink: That is wot I mean, as standard your windows are the legal limit of 30%,

that is the standard colour weather it be green tint or bronze.

I wanted to keep it as legal as possible so opted for 35% front.

not like you see some peaple and you can't see who is in the car as it is too dark..

That is how accidents happen.........the old saying I didn't see you!

So many bikers get wiped out coz of this (can you tell I got a bike)

my front are lighter than the back

cant remember exactly what they are

my front are lighter than the back

cant remember exactly what they are

That is what I am trying to say,,,,, lighter front windows and rear darker not wot they are saying by darker front and lighter rear