Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mr2

socks

Have tried to do a bit of research on this in the past to find out the history. As far as I have found out the Red Top had different versions and went up to "Generation 4" which produced 200 BHP. I also believe that a Red Top version went in early Altezzas with single VVT-i and without the Yamaha Designed head. I stand to be corrected on all of that though.

As for value it would depend on which generation you have (big difference in power outputs) and the condition/mileage of the engine.

Have you posted on TOC as there are probably more people over there with knowledge on the MR2

Edited by MacRS200

i was just curious as there is always alot of talk about them on the net when you be searching for info about altezza 3sge engines. i seen the car on a jap site and is damaged its 98/09 and is a g limited type E-SW20-ACMQF-L with 107km.they are looking for 200.000 yen for it would it be worth snaping up at this price.