Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Yellow Anti Roll Bars

GALLA_4

Its official! I am severely infected with the modding disease and there is no sign of a cure in sight. The prognosis doesn't look too good and they say it will peak in mid July! Funny as thats the same time as JAE lol

I am putting these on the car next weekend so would love to hear peoples experiences with the same yellow ARB's and ARB's on the IS200 in general.

Owen

P1140003.jpg

I'd love to get some too, unfortunately Lexus Belgium only sells lowering springs :( Guess I'll have to look elsewhere then :) Could you tell me how much I'd probably have to cough up? :blush:

gold member ship can get them cheaper, i feel a group buy coming on, if theres enough interest

I'd love to get some too, unfortunately Lexus Belgium only sells lowering springs :( Guess I'll have to look elsewhere then :) Could you tell me how much I'd probably have to cough up? :blush:

gold member ship can get them cheaper, i feel a group buy coming on, if theres enough interest

The only worries I have about gold membership and the group buys is the fact that everything would have to be shipped to Belgium and I would still have to find someone to install everything :duh:

Well I finally got the Yellow TRD Anti Roll bards fitted today and all I can say is it was a sheer joy overtaking cars on way home! Moving out into the fast lane was so responsive and then cutting back into the middle lane again was satisfyingly precise. I found before that my body would lean with the car on cornering with the standard ARB's but now the car has already changed direction and is straightened up again so rapidly that my body seems to have to think about it for a second and realise that it should have moved with the car about 5 seconds previous LOL. I think I'm gonna need a 3 point harness LOL

I must admit I pretended on a roundabout that I was looking for my exit and went around it a few times with the foot down. If I had have done the same thing on the standard ARB's I would have been seeing the world at a 20 degree bank.

These TRD yellow ARB's definately give you more confidence on the road, safe in the knowledge that should you need to avoid something the car is going to respond immediately in a stable controlled manner to any steering input and theres also the :D look you get on your face aswell.

Go out and buy them and make your IS/Altezza even more fun and safer then it is already!

I'll shut up now!

GALLA_4

Defo interested if we could get a group buy sorted by the end of February.