Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gt3 Type Game With Crash Damage?

MyronAub

My girlfriend bought me a PSP for Christmas - a complete surprise but a very welcome one and I've played Grand Theft Auto and Pro Evo 5 practically every day since. :)

I'm one of those people who goes through phases and I hadn't played a console game for months but the PSP has re-ignited my gaming habit. So not surprisingly I dusted off my copy of GT3 on the PS2 and have started playing that again - and I'm still gobsmacked at the graphics on the replays - they're just fantastic.

Anyway, there's still that one thing missing that ruins the realism and that's hitting a wall at 130 kmh and just driving off again. :huh:

I know a few of you on here play games and wondered what everyones opinion was on the closest game out there to GT3 but that does have crash damage? There must be something out there by now, GT3 was launched 5 years ago! :blink:

Hi,

Theres GT4 for PS2 which has been out for aleast 6 months now or more,still no damage to the cars but theres alot more tracks to drive around better graphics etc etc...

If your looking for a car game with damage,ive i PS2 so i cant speak of all the other console formats...but in about 2 months time Toca race Driver 3 is out...thats the game im waiting for...Toca 2 has been out for ages you could buy that very cheap now...Heres a link to the Toca 3 trailer..

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=...l=game&type=mov

Hope thats some help :)

Cheers chips.

Theres GT4 for PS2 which has been out for aleast 6 months now or more,still no damage to the cars but theres alot more tracks to drive around better graphics etc etc...

If your looking for a car game with damage,ive i PS2 so i cant speak of all the other console formats...but in about 2 months time Toca race Driver 3 is out...thats the game im waiting for...Toca 2 has been out for ages you could buy that very cheap now...Heres a link to the Toca 3 trailer..

Cheers for that, Toca seems just what I was looking for.

Popped into town earlier and finally found Toca Race Driver 2 for just £10 on Xbox so snapped it up. :)

Also saw GT4 on the PS2 for just £25 but decided against as although it looks pretty, it's really the realism of crash damage I was looking for.

First impressions of Toca are that it's a bit harder than GT3 but very early days yet and much more satisfying that you can't just crash into walls and other cars without penalty.

Thanks for the recommendation, much appreciateed.