Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Big You Wanna Be?

maneesh

Thats not muscle at all just an arm pumped full of synthol, which is basically a pump n pose oil.

The guy is a bafoon and gives bodybuilding a bad name. :tsktsk:

If you wanna see gross then you you should see pics of when greg had to have his abcess lanced to drain all the ******* out of his tricep. :o

What is sad is the guy had a decent physique until he ruined it by turning his body into a sideshow just for recognition as a 'fake' freak.

A better website to check out is anabolex.com if you are serious about training.

Yup he's a crazy man..

27" biceps...

makes my close to 17" arms feel pathtic :sick:

honestly... i think he took it too far. AFAIK its a direct injection of steriod into the muscle hence the exponential growth.

He's got bigger arms than Ronnie Coleman, and he's the man!!

:D

Mr Singh that is not the result of site injection of steroids into localised muscle ie. the bicep, tricep heads.

It wouldnt cause that type of swelling or disfiguration. :shifty:

Even the likes of the steroid ie. esiclene, which stimulates the muscle tissue at the point of injection, therefore the tissue defends itself resulting in temporary inflammation around the muscle site wont cause the muscle to look like what oil boy has. :shifty:

Just look very closely at his bicep/triceps..you can tell due to the oddness in shape. Also look at his forearms, they are like a little girls. Greg Kovacs has a 27.5" arm but he is also over 400lbs, muscular & his are nothing like balloon boy here.

Thats not muscle at all just an arm pumped full of synthol

Its just full of oil. When he flexes nothing will happen as its not muscle tissue, nothing to do with steroids at all :yawn:

Mr Singh that is not the result of site injection of steroids into localised muscle ie. the bicep.

It wouldnt cause that type of swelling.

It's probably implants :lol:

Looking at that bottom picture, he looks like a walking intestine with all that curvyness.

Implants wouldnt be as horendous as that. As far as i am aware there is pec and calf implants available. A certain Lou Ferrigno 'aka' the incredible hulk is rumoured to have calf implants but then again Mr Schwarznegger started that as Lou was his main competitor during the early 80's who was also bigger than 'anold' :lol:

Pip, i don't claim to be a muscle expert but i have no doubt what your saying is right!

gval_damage1.jpg

Nasty blowout...

Anyways, if you want to read more about Greg Valentino...

http://www.geocities.com/gregvalentinofanclub/

Anyways his arms are fake...

however the biggest natural arms probably Manfred Hoeberl :)

Yep that the abcess that i was on about..

No worries Am, I have been training now for nigh on 9yrs so i tend to know a tad more than your average lay person :winky:

Makes you wonder where all that synthetic oil will end up :o

Yes, its PH balanced to the body but the body will have to neutralise it somehow, at some point. Hmmm all that ******* flouting about in your blood stream, rather it him than me.

Mr Singh that is not the result of site injection of steroids into localised muscle ie. the bicep.

Looking at that bottom picture, he looks like a walking intestine with all that curvyness.

Implants wouldnt be as horendous as that. As far as i am aware there is pec and calf implants available. A certain Lou Ferrigno 'aka' the incredible hulk is rumoured to have calf implants but then again Mr Schwarznegger started that as Lou was his main competitor during the early 80's who was also bigger than 'anold' :lol:

I seen some Bicep implants on a bloke from LA. He had Pec, Quad, Calf, and Bicep implants. He also had plastic surgery on his face.

From what I remember he was a professional hairdresser. I expect all his regular clients didn't recognise him, and stopped going. :lol:

I seen some Bicep implants on a bloke from LA. He had Pec, Quad, Calf, and Bicep implants. He also had plastic surgery on his face.

From what I remember he was a professional hairdresser. I expect all his regular clients didn't recognise him, and stopped going. :lol:

What is the point in that?? It would look fine until you touched then they wouldnt be hard just squidgey :blink:

Why cant people just work for what they wish to achieve? As they say 'no pain, no gain' has no relevence in some peoples psyche.

I know i feel a great deal of satisfation in seeing the fruits of my labour, so to speak and i work at it 5days a week.

Each to their own i guess :shifty:

What is the point in that?? It would look fine until you touched then they wouldnt be hard just squidgey :blink:

Why cant people just work for what they wish to achieve? As they say 'no pain, no gain' has no relevence in some peoples psyche.

I know i feel a great deal of satisfation in seeing the fruits of my labour, so to speak and i work at it 5days a week.

Each to their own i guess :shifty:

Completely with you on this - I go 4 days a week, and what you see is what I've EARNED !!

The reaaalll crap thing with these implant things is that the hairdresser's biceps still looked flexed when they were straight down by his sides - really freeky (almost like Popeye) :lol: Although when he pressed them to prove they were fake, it's like you put they were all squidgey. And his pecs were closer to man boobs than Arnie wide spread chest.

Unfortunately the world is becoming a place of "it's not what you have, it's how quickly you can get it" - and this applies to everything.