Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Big You Wanna Be?

maneesh

Yeh, everyone wants the easy route. I have mates who want to loose weight, none of which want to change there diet or get there lard *****'s on a tredmill. Yet they take a wonder pill 'ephedra' and think they;ll be 12 stone of pure muscle in no time... As they say... No Pain No Gain.

Yeh, everyone wants the easy route. I have mates who want to loose weight, none of which want to change there diet or get there lard *****'s on a tredmill. Yet they take a wonder pill 'ephedra' and think they;ll be 12 stone of pure muscle in no time... As they say... No Pain No Gain.

There was a programme on the other night "Supersize Surgery". They had a bloke on the their who weighed somewhere around 30 stone. The surgeon told him he was too big to be operated on, but if he could lose 30 pounds over a period of six weeks he will re-consider doing the surgery.

So the bloke went away and got put on this strict diet, and had to swim however many times a week. Fair play he done it. Went back to the surgeon, got on the scales and lost about 29 pounds and so many ounces ! The surgeon decided to let it go, and told him that he will book him in to have the surgery done (probably a gastric band).

My confusion is that this 30 stone bloke lost 2 1/2 stone over the period of 6 weeks, so why can't he continue on the diet and exercise rather than have the band, as this will TEACH him about nutrition and exercise more than how to liquidise food.?? :duh:

The FDA in america have now banned the diet supplement ephedra, it now falls into the schedule III of classification along with pro-hormones. Our laws are still very grey on the entire matter of 'prescription' drugs.

Of course 'ephedra' Am, is nothing but a weaker form of ephedrine so they would be better getting hold of that to what they want to achieve. ;) They will be also wizzing their tits off due to the amphetamine like effects produced :lol: (thats why it came off the shelves over 10yrs ago). Hence appetite suppression and a higher body temperature (increased metabolism) which in turn COULD help in fat burning coupled with weight resistance training and a stricter diet.

As stated there is nothing like a 'Magic Pill' or everyone would be walking round with less than 8% bodyfat and muscles lol!

I seen that programme lex-aholic and was thinking the same. He got his act together when it was required for surgery so why not continue as you said??

I reckon that doctor should have lied and made him lose further weight. The old carrot on the stick trick :lol::lol:

The FDA in america have now banned the diet supplement ephedra, it now falls into the schedule III of classification along with pro-hormones. Our laws are still very grey on the entire matter of 'prescription' drugs. Of course 'ephedra' Am, is nothing but a weaker form of ephedrine so they would be better getting hold of that to what they want to achieve. They will be also wizzing their tits off due to the amphetamine like effects produced. Hence appetite suppression and a higher body temperature (increased metabolism) which in turn COULD help in fat burning coupled with weight resistance training and a stricter diet.

As stated there is nothing like a 'Magic Pill' or everyone would be walking round with less than 8% bodyfat and muscles lol!

I seen that programme lex-aholic and was thinking the same. He got his act together when it was required for surgery so why not continue as you said??

I reckon that doctor should have lied and made him lose further weight. The old carrot on the stick trick

Oh no, putting him on a carrot on a stick diet is a bit strict now Pip ! :lol:

Has anyone here ever tried loadabollock steroids ? I can truly say hand on heart that I haven't. I did consider them was I was a spotty teenager who went out 7 nights a week down the pub, and didn't have a clue about anything, but didn't take any in the end. I think I'd feel sooooo let down to the fact that I only got where I did through injections or pills.

The FDA in america have now banned the diet supplement ephedra, it now falls into the schedule III of classification along with pro-hormones. Our laws are still very grey on the entire matter of 'prescription' drugs. Of course 'ephedra' Am, is nothing but a weaker form of ephedrine so they would be better getting hold of that to what they want to achieve. They will be also wizzing their tits off due to the amphetamine like effects produced. Hence appetite suppression and a higher body temperature (increased metabolism) which in turn COULD help in fat burning coupled with weight resistance training and a stricter diet.

I reckon that doctor should have lied and made him lose further weight. The old carrot on the stick trick

Oh no, putting him on a carrot on a stick diet is a bit strict now Pip ! :lol:

Has anyone here ever tried loadabollock steroids ? I can truly say hand on heart that I haven't. I did consider them was I was a spotty teenager who went out 7 nights a week down the pub, and didn't have a clue about anything, but didn't take any in the end. I think I'd feel sooooo let down to the fact that I only got where I did through injections or pills.

I think the entire IFBB(any professional level standard) and even novice and amateur level BB's use gear.

It is a must in any atheletes arsenal not just BB's. Look at the BALCO scandal in america where an ex-professional Baseball player(cant remember his name at the moment) came out and admitted his steroid use but even worse named and shamed current players, who were all subsequently put on trial!! :o

This has LED to congressional hearings about steroid use in sports, schools, law enforcement :shifty: every field. Basically they want to impose even further sentences, greater than the current of 5yrs!! The fact it is a federal offence over there is ridiculous. :tsktsk:

5yrs imprisonment for performance enhancing drugs, please, and the s*x beasts of our world get the same, bollocks!! :tsktsk:

What worries me is that we tend to follow suit in america's democracy of hypocrasy :tomato:

It's sad but steroids levels the competitive field today.

lex-aholic like anything in this world there is a fine line of use and abuse. Abuse is just plain daft :shifty:

seen many competitive guys, some friends ruin their health through gear abuse.

Our own Shawn 'dinosaur' Davis had to give it up relatively early in his IFBB career due to renal/ liver failure.

A friend who owns a gym down in cardiff had him do a seminar and had the chance to speak to him. I have seen a photo of what he looks like now and it is a crying shame from what he used to look like (**** monster!!). He needed counselling and everything.

Mind you so would i if i looked like 99% of the population. I love my physique and the respect it gets and no i dont walk round with the invisible lat syndrome lol! like a lot of wannabe juiceheads where the only big thing is the spots on their face and boils on their back LMFAO!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links