Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Side Skirts

Ally

Does anyone know how much lower the side of the car gets if you have the TRD side skirts fitted? I need to go over a bit of a hump to get on my drive, and i don't have a great deal of clearance. I am just worried that if i get some they will be scraping all the time.

thanks

Ally

the bottom of the side skirt DOES NOT go lower than the sill of the car, all they do is box up the shape of the sill.

its a visual effect rather than actually reducing the depth of the sill

Edited by Monster-Mat

• 1 month later...

where can you buy the trd side skirts from

Lexus, i think about £248 a pair, but will need painting :D some dealers might have them on offer :D look on chris s june offers in think he can get them for you :D

just had a look for you £233.60 a pair

is that painted

As it says, will need painting :o

trd rules i have the full set and the high level spoiler! niiiiceee...lee, really wanting too see you car!!!youve done what ive done except i didnt got s/c rout in the end :P

yeah I think the TRD bodykit is one of the most subtle kits around, didn't want anything too over the top. You'll see it thursday week mate.

trd rules i have the full set and the high level spoiler! niiiiceee...lee, really wanting too see you car!!!youve done what ive done except i didnt got s/c rout in the end :P

yeah I think the TRD bodykit is one of the most subtle kits around, didn't want anything too over the top. You'll see it thursday week mate.

And mine! :winky: :D

nice one, yeah aint seen kazis since the last meet either!!! i got mine done as well so we'll all be able to look and compare at each others....errrr lexus' that is lads...dont get any funny ideas...he he he

nice one, yeah aint seen kazis since the last meet either!!! i got mine done as well so we'll all be able to look and compare at each others....errrr lexus' that is lads...dont get any funny ideas...he he he
thanks Lee. I'll nip outside with my tape measure :D

'Any disputes?...Mr H has his tape measure........ :lol:

sorry couldn't resist.............

thanks Lee. I'll nip outside with my tape measure :D

'Any disputes?...Mr H has his tape measure........ :lol:

sorry couldn't resist.............

brilliant!!! absoulutely!

Hey Mr. H,

What colour is your car???

I will be selling my TRD front lip and side skirts in Granite sky very soon if you are interested???

Let me know! :winky: Hope this pic works.

post-9604-1126878758.jpg

Thanks for the info but mine is Astral Black. I already have the front lip and i am in the process of getting the other bits. :D

My tape measure only goes up to 3 inches :winky: