Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Discs Ebay

RichardMD

Thanks.

I wasnt expecting any mircales but they are priced reasonably and are cosmetically better. I was really trying to guage if the quality would be as good as the stock discs and if so dont mind paying the small amount extra.

Richard

Other than looking nicer, these won't bring any improvements over the stock discs.

The only way you'll gain a significant improvement is with a BBK (Big Brake Kit)

Matt,

They arent the cheapest option at £150 for the pair. Was tring to establish value for money but it doesnt sound like anyone has given these a try. I believe they are made from brembo blanks.

The prolex mintex look tempting at £95....didnt want to pay £250 for the slotted/drilled brembos. These are a price compromise - dependant on quality!

Rich

i would suggest sticking with OEM oe some well known brand, Brakes are not something that a cheap option makes them appealing

Ive now ordered some of these. The drilled slotted ones for £141. I will see how they go with new lexus pads.

Richard

Matt,

They arent the cheapest option at £150 for the pair. Was tring to establish value for money but it doesnt sound like anyone has given these a try. I believe they are made from brembo blanks.

The prolex mintex look tempting at £95....didnt want to pay £250 for the slotted/drilled brembos. These are a price compromise - dependant on quality!

Rich

i would suggest sticking with OEM oe some well known brand, Brakes are not something that a cheap option makes them appealing

Im not really driving that hard. Mainly steady motorway driving. Pads are relatively inexpensive. I have stock lexus pads to go with the discs. I may get a different compound for the next set. Any recomendations? green stuff / Mintex?

everybody does it! lol

• 4 weeks later...

RichardMD, any luck with these discs?

Just that my Lexus is in need of new discs and pads and these do look quite tempting so just wondering if you have had them fitted and how they are.

If so what pads have you used?

Rich

I have said time and time again and can speak volumes for Black diamond discs. I performed en emergency stop at 30mph(a big piece of wood in the road) and it brought me to a standstill FAST!!

More expensive than the ones you have mentioned though but as Matt said cant compromise on brakes IMO too.

I run these with green stuff pads but will be uprating to red stuff when the s/c goes on and will be pushing 200+ BHP

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links