Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Petrol needle! :lol:

It's difficult to watch, moves so fast!

Front suspension is prone to wear, shocks, ball joints and bushes.

Thanks Colin. Don't think the fuel is too bad. Drove it home from Leeds, cruise set at 80 and still got 26.5mpg. Got 29 with the 300 so not much difference considering. Will keep a watch on the front end.

Thanks Colin. Don't think the fuel is too bad. Drove it home from Leeds, cruise set at 80 and still got 26.5mpg. Got 29 with the 300 so not much difference considering. Will keep a watch on the front end.

Just drove my GS 430 from Monaco to Bournemouth and back to Monaco again, 1200 Kms each way got around 30 Mpg but around Monaco I only get about 16 Mpg. If your worried about consumption you could always have it converted to LPG?????

Just drove my GS 430 from Monaco to Bournemouth and back to Monaco again, 1200 Kms each way got around 30 Mpg but around Monaco I only get about 16 Mpg. If your worried about consumption you could always have it converted to LPG?????

Did it take you that far to work out the mpg's ? :lol:

Did it take you that far to work out the mpg's ? :lol:

Well I,m not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree :D , No went home for christmas, first good long run it's had. Also quite impressed with how it handled the snow and ice (-7 and freezing rain in France on the way back). Thought maybe the snow setting on the gearbox when pushed put the car straight into the nearest hotel car park where it would hide cowering :crybaby: