Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nice Low Mileage Gs300 Sport (mk1)

Looks good, I will be putting my Mk1 GS300 Sports up for sale next week.

Its a Oct 95 on an "N" plate about 90k will have to check.

Got to change private plate over 1st.

When I purchased it 5 years ago I had the full AA inspection on her and have got full service

history - I will get some pitures of her on here.

Its dark blue

Its just sitting there so it may aswell go to a good home.

Not sure about putting it on E-bay though!

Looks a nice one. I bought my GS 300 through Auto Trader on line R reg with 16k miles for £5 k I was looking for a Focus estate :ohmy: I sold my 246,000 mile Seat Alhambra with the head in the boot on E bay and got £1200 more than I thought I would. No way would I bid on a car without seeing it.

This is probaly the best gs300 mk1 i have ever seen ,i know a friend of the bloke that is selling this car and have seen it many times ,it is immaculate.nice colour to :lol: .not sure what the reserve is but seems a good price for that car.

This is probaly the best gs300 mk1 i have ever seen ,i know a friend of the bloke that is selling this car and have seen it many times ,it is immaculate.nice colour to :lol: .not sure what the reserve is but seems a good price for that car.

I think I know what you mean.

I thought it looked familair :)

Hello people, as you can probably tell by my ID name im new on here and also just brought my first Lexus. just so happens it is the one you've been talking about on eBay. Went to look at it today (sat 21st Jan) and paid there and then (dont mind saying i paid £5500 for it and very happy.)

The 45k is genuine and has all the history. (could this be the lowest mileage 300 sport in the UK?)

Would like a warm welcome from all is i'd like to get involved in some of the 'meets' and no doubt i will be asking for advise in the future!

first question is where can i get original centre wheel caps, the alloys are new but centres are a little corroded.

My friend who also has a mint sport had to order them @ £200 for four. does that sound right?

Hello all and thanks.

Hello people, as you can probably tell by my ID name im new on here and also just brought my first Lexus. just so happens it is the one you've been talking about on ebay. Went to look at it today (sat 21st Jan) and paid there and then (dont mind saying i paid £5500 for it and very happy.)

The 45k is genuine and has all the history. (could this be the lowest mileage 300 sport in the UK?)

Would like a warm welcome from all is i'd like to get involved in some of the 'meets' and no doubt i will be asking for advise in the future!

first question is where can i get original centre wheel caps, the alloys are new but centres are a little corroded.

My friend who also has a mint sport had to order them @ £200 for four. does that sound right?

Hello all and thanks.

Welcome to the club and congrats on your new purchase

Hello people, as you can probably tell by my ID name im new on here and also just brought my first Lexus. just so happens it is the one you've been talking about on ebay. Went to look at it today (sat 21st Jan) and paid there and then (dont mind saying i paid £5500 for it and very happy.)

Hello all and thanks.

If you take your centre caps to an alloy wheel refurber they should be able to strip the laquer, clean the metal and relaquer for a lot less than £200. Only problem is you will use the Lexus emblem.

I bough t four centre caps about 3 years ago from Lexus Bromley and paid about £120 and they came with new wheel nuts and a centre cap key.

Hi AND WELCOME..

I have a set of centre caps...brand new and still packaged....will sell them for £80 posted to you.

they are now surplus to my requirements.

If you are interested, send me a private message,and your tel no. and I will give you a call.

your car looks great....I tought my mileage was low at 60k.

Jeff