Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pros And Cons Of Owning A Is200

cat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just went to see one. i was impressed by the interrior etc, and the car was stunning, not a mark anywhere. It was probably a bit too far out of my price range, and an automatic (which I don't really want), but has impressed me further. Looks quite big though, which considering my driving is ... scary!

Hi

Had my IS200Se Navigator for almost 9 months now!

Had the cambelt changed at 56K £200 as it was comming up to 6 years since the last change!

Had it serviced at 60K £249 from an Independant non lexus dealer which included the Spark Plugs!

Apart from the essential maintenance above it has been trouble free, beautiful to drive, great to look at and the compliments keep flowing!

The negative side is that Main deealer service prices are a rip off and vary greatly from place to place!

alloys corrode easily!

MPG is about 30 which is not great!

But it take it over a BMW anyday of the week unless it was an M3 or Audi RS4 lol! :D

hows the hunt going?

seen any that tickle your fancy? :D

Well, not really. went to a local garrage the other day, but they only had one. it was so nice. totally perfect not a mark anywhere, but was quite new and had really low mileage, which automatically took it out of my price range. The guy said that if I had gone there a week earlier there would have been four! I'm not in any major rush, as I am waiting for compensation from a previous car accident before I can buy it. also I want to sort out a slight misfire on my megane before I sell it. At the moment I'm not in any major rush. I'm not going to buy a car unless i'm 100% happy with it, but don't really want to loose too much money on the megane while I'm waiting. I'll still be sad to see it go. i'll probably cry too!

• 2 weeks later...

still waiting for my accident compensation to pay out, but been browsing about (window shopping). Saw a yellow one in cardiff the other day and was so tempted to stick a note on their window with my number asking if they wanted to sell it!