Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Trust Coilovers For The Altezza

Zee007

Anyone seen or heard anything about these new coilovers released by Trust/Greddy?

32 step shock dampening adjustment

Steel single mono tube shock design

Front & rear adjustable pillow ball upper mounts

SAE9254 hi-strength steel springs construction

10kg Front, 9kg Rear spring compression ratio

Fits 97-Up Toyota SXE10

Look snazzy to me! B)

med_gallery_1157_94_33668.jpeg

med_gallery_1157_94_69457.jpeg

med_gallery_1157_94_25128.jpeg

I see.

Am I correct to say that we shouldnt fit altezza coilovers to IS200's due to the weight differences in the car, mainly the fronts due to the engine?

Mind you, i'd imagine the differences would be negligable...

Has anyone on here fitted altezza suspension to an IS?

They look similar to the Apexi N1s. I doubt greddy make them, maybe they contract someone out to make them? correct me if i'm wrong!

I would go further than that and say they look identical to the Apexi's right down to the damper adjuster which you can just see in the last pic. Colour is different though.

They look similar to the Apexi N1s. I doubt greddy make them, maybe they contract someone out to make them? correct me if i'm wrong!

I would go further than that and say they look identical to the Apexi's right down to the damper adjuster which you can just see in the last pic. Colour is different though.

Do either of you know if Apexi make their own coilovers? I ask as maybe these are made by the same supplier that makes the N1's...?

Do either of you know if Apexi make their own coilovers? I ask as maybe these are made by the same supplier that makes the N1's...?

Don't know Zee but even the description sounds like the Apexi's.

As it is unlikely that Apexi would make coilovers for Greddy, or vice versa, it seems likely that they could well be made by a third party.

they look very much like the D2 coilovers :yawn:

same purple as well

med_gallery_4887_22_586545.jpg

They are one and the same...same factory makes them for all the major brands...called the factory myself after receiving a set for another car of mine! :D