Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello again,

I am on a steep learning curve with my LS400 import, today I hope some kind soul will explain the operation of the cruise control. I have tried to set it but don't like driving whilst fiddling around and my eyes arn't on the road.

thanks,

Steve

Drive the car to your required speed. hit the cruise button,once the cruise is on pull down the paddle and hold it for 2/3 secs and then let go,the car will adjust itself to mantain the set speed.wont work below 35mph i think.once the cars in motion u can adjust the speed with the hand paddle,arrow up/arrow down.press the cruise button to cancel cruise control

Hello again,

I am on a steep learning curve with my LS400 import, today I hope some kind soul will explain the operation of the cruise control. I have tried to set it but don't like driving whilst fiddling around and my eyes arn't on the road.

thanks,

Steve

Many thanks I am going to Derby later this evening so I will give it a try!

Hi,

As above,but the cruise control on my import doesnt work under 40mph,every time you start the car you will have to press the cruise button in for it to work,a light should light up on the dash display saying cruise.

press the button down to set cruise speed.Pull towards you to disengauge cruise or put your foot on the brake also disengauges cruise.

on some JDM cars it wont work at all. you will need to find someone who can reprogramme it.

Hi everybody,

Many thanks for your advise I tried it and it's all working fine,

Cheers,

Steve

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links