The Day Of Reckoning...

derekyau

New flat!

Next stage in the game of life. ^_^

Joining the property ladder, and 25 years of debt :wacko:

Got myself a 2 bed top floor flat, ensuite and stuff... :D

Hope I get a full tank of petrol when I pick it up... :lol:

D. B)

Congrats mate :) :hocus-pokus: :yahoo:, welcome to the 25 years of morgage payments :crybaby:...i made the move a few months back....where abouts did you buy, still down south??.....does it need work doing, or you moving straight in?

Congrats mate :) :hocus-pokus: :yahoo:, welcome to the 25 years of morgage payments :crybaby:...i made the move a few months back....where abouts did you buy, still down south??.....does it need work doing, or you moving straight in?

Or 9125 days... Does that sound better... :question::sleeping:

Yeah, still down south - Mitcham.

Flat is quite nice, but is totally empty, so will need a hell of a lot of stuff bought for it. The only thing there is is a bathroom suite and a built in cooker...

And maybe a lick of paint ;)

So no, not gonna move in straight away (means there's no Council tax to pay whilst I do stuff to it)

Got some plans for it... :ph34r:

D.

Congrats Derek.............One bit of advice................If Ahmet comes round to do some re-designing for you. DO NOT give him free rein, otherwise you will have walls with fishtanks in them,humungas TV wall screen incorporating windows XP, and all manner of things electronic :D :D

Congrats Derek.............One bit of advice................If Ahmet comes round to do some re-designing for you. DO NOT give him free rein, otherwise you will have walls with fishtanks in them,humungas TV wall screen incorporating windows XP, and all manner of things electronic :D :D

And what would be wrong with that? :whistling:

My plans for my flat would probably cause an electricity blackout in the whole of south east!

Mwah-hahahahaha!

:lol:

Congratulations! We exchanged contracts on our place yesterday, it's stressful whilst it's going through isn't it!!!

Well, not too bad for myself.

I'm a FTB, so dont have as much stress as those selling and buying at the same time.

Moving day :question: What's that :question::lol:

Good luck on your completion Claire.

D.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links