Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Box Hill - 25/02/06

janey

Sounds like it would be a good first meet to go to - and it's really close! Unfortunately the lady wants me to go to Cornwall on the same weekend :tsktsk:

However - going to Cornwall does mean a ten hour round trip drive in the Lexus, so it's not all bad :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd definitly b up for it.box hill isnt far at all (surrey boy)! The only thing is though id b comin on my lonesome, as none of my mates own a Lexus or care (i'm 19). so as long as other Lexus owners are definitly gona turn up im all for it.

Hi Jamjar :D

Firstly welcome to LOC :)

Secondly judging by the posts above there should be approx 8-10 IS's & possibly 1 Soarer there along with approx 200+ other cars from 24 other clubs :whistling: so you won't be alone :winky:

Thanks for the welcome. Im definintly gona be there. If anyone is gona be mkin their way from the Sutton area then let us know.

Thanks for the welcome. Im definitly goin. If anyones mkin their way from the sutton area then let us know.

Yer mate. I'm going. Not far from you - Mitcham.

Any idea on numbers yet?

Is 1pm a bit too late? i.e. parking spaces... :question:

D.

Bazza i have not been to this before are there any Speed humps!! and if so! is there any way round them ? as me IS will not get over them :crybaby:

Im doing my best to get the car done in time for this meet..........well i say done! it will be on the road so i can use it, for this meet :winky: But still need lots off work done by Prolex.......but i will come to this before it gos into prolex :D

Bazza i have not been to this before are there any Speed humps!! and if so! is there any way round them ? as me IS will not get over them :crybaby:

Im doing my best to get the car done in time for this meet..........well i say done! it will be on the road so i can use it, for this meet :winky: But still need lots off work done by Prolex.......but i will come to this before it gos into prolex :D

Only speed humps are if you come over Box Hill itself :blink:

But if you take the A24 which leads you straight to the meet, there is not a single one in sight Marcus so your bits & bobs should stay intact :winky: :D

M25 junction 9

leatherhead/dorking turn off

head towards dorking on the A24,

couple of miles, on the left will be a big car park with lots of cars

just before a big roundabout

i dont think you can miss it !

:D

Thats a shame as Im only down the road Sutton. But gotta pick some family up from Gatwick in the morning. If there flight comes in early might me able to make it.

Box Hill is a lovely spot. At the very far end they have the old Gun Turrets, where they would shoot down enemy planes (Germans) heading for London. Remember going there to see the eclipse a few years back.

Wont be able to make this now (unless I nick the 4x4 off Mrs Jiberjaber)... car is stuck in the body shop now over the weekend :(...

I was looking forward to a burger as well :(

Have fun if I dont seee y'all......

Wont be able to make this now (unless I nick the 4x4 off Mrs Jiberjaber)... car is stuck in the body shop now over the weekend :(...

Jason .... I'm coming from my neck of the woods anyway.......... want me to pick you up en route ? :D

Jason .... I'm coming from my neck of the woods anyway.......... want me to pick you up en route ? :D

Thanks for the offer, I think I am going to stay in the warm and watch the rugby all day with a barrel of beer :) I have some burgers in the freezer and a few digital photos of my car so I pretend I am there :lol:

So sorry guy i can not make this :crybaby: been in A/E most off the day with the wife as she pulled here back out today and she can just about walk........and i dont think it would go down to well if i still went to the meet ;) Take lots off pic,s guys

Just back from the boxhill meet, It was good, good food and a lot of nice lookin motors and the usual chavs in a civic with cans of lager getting mortaled before their ASBO kicks in, and a guy in an rx7 who felt the need to rev the tits off his motor,

apart from that it was good to see so many cars in one place and no burberry anywhere, a whole load of supras and mr2s here is some links to pictures from the meet

Derek and bazzas rides

a wee fender bender

sweet supra

Sorted avensis

Supra sandawich

20" rims

Mx5 with hyds and a scuba tank sized nos tank

Daves Pro-lex flyer

was a great meet and was good to put some more faces to names, cant wait for the next one

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk