Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Connections On The Back Of The Satnav Screen

what connections you got with the camp... i would assume that you will need some sort of RGB hook up,, ie your gona need the prolex aux in kit...

im also thinking that the camp was designed to be hooked up into an RGB screen ie, these pioneer dvd headunit radio things....

well, one of the reasons i asked the above question was my next thought/question.

I could get an aftermarket screen with multiple connections, and plug both the camp and the satnav into it, of course, depending on what connections the satnav utilises.

I'm under the impression that the prolex kit wont do what i want, as I asked a while back and the answer wasnt positive. i'll have to dig up my old post to see what the problem was.

no man,,, the connector is similar to the 20 pin type that plugs intothe oem hedunit,, i have searched for a suitabkle one but to no avail, the only connector i cna get for the lexus is the 20 pin stereo one...

i have wiring diagrams of the nav unit if you wish, email me and ill send a pdf..

• 4 weeks later...
no man,,, the connector is similar to the 20 pin type that plugs intothe oem hedunit,, i have searched for a suitabkle one but to no avail, the only connector i cna get for the lexus is the 20 pin stereo one...

i have wiring diagrams of the nav unit if you wish, email me and ill send a pdf..

Is that the same as the factory fitted DVD sat nav in my 2002 GS300? I've been toying with building in some video toys ... if I can only work out what wire does what :whistling:

Is that the same as the factory fitted DVD sat nav in my 2002 GS300? I've been toying with building in some video toys ... if I can only work out what wire does what :whistling:

Hey fargo can you send the wiring diagrams to me please i need to get mine flipping up and down and what not.

Also have u had any experience at taking apart a stand alone screen and putting in the nav unit, as this is next on my list?

CHeers

Hey fargo can you send the wiring diagrams to me please i need to get mine flipping up and down and what not. elliott_page@yahoo.co.uk

Also have u had any experience at taking apart a stand alone screen and putting in the nav unit, as this is next on my list?

CHeers