Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have read lots of positive reviews for voltage stabilisers on various car performance forums so decided to take the plunge and purchase one.

Then read that they are most effective with an earthing kit.

Can anyone advise on where is best to buy such a kit from.

If you have fitted one to your car what components did you earth and where did you fix the relevant 'bits'.

i think in all honesty, the only real benifits i have seen reorded is with auto transmission vehicles, HKS do them, i suppose a supra one would fit your car perfect Keith.

a model specific comes with instructions an where to bolt the fly leads, but normally all feed back to the Battery, but go to locations such as, chassis, block, head, throttle body, gearbox

you can buy generic kits, and its even possible to build your own......

i think in all honesty, the only real benifits i have seen reorded is with auto transmission vehicles, HKS do them, i suppose a supra one would fit your car perfect Keith.

a model specific comes with instructions an where to bolt the fly leads, but normally all feed back to the battery, but go to locations such as, chassis, block, head, throttle body, gearbox

you can buy generic kits, and its even possible to build your own......

Thanks Mat...I'll have a word with Mark at TDI.