Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, currently I just bought a 1998 GS 300, and I found out that the power door lock from the front passanger side Does not work, and some people told me that I need to change the whole thing which is including the motor. But i don't know what is that part call. Is that call actuator? or something? I hople some one can tell me that. SO i can buy it from the dealer.

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...