Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anti Roll Bars(im Lovin It)

Rsarin

I should have listened sooner.What a difference these bars have on cornering in the IS200.this is my first mod,and the impact its had on my car obligates me to highly recommend these to any non- mod minded lex driver even if its the only thing you ever do.next week its the s/c cant wait.Cheers boys for sound advice.Got the sways that came off if anyone wants.decided to never sell this motor so will never take it back to std.Rsarin ;) ;)oh yeah can anyone tell us if the trd front strut is suitable for the s/c.I understand it may need to be modified to fit.or is the cusco better?cheers

Uprated ARB's are easily the best value-for-money suspension mod!

I agree! Great mod - delighted you're happy!

Third that. If you've not got them then get them. Uprated anti roll bars make a huge improvement to the car :D

Are the RS200 Altezza factory sways the same as the IS200 factory ones?

Any comments on Cusco (CUSCO Front +140% siffer than factory, CUSCO Rear +125%) vs TRD (TRD Yellow Front +49% TRD Yellow Rear +99%)?

Any opinions on just doing the rear sway (that oughta fix any inkling of understeer) vs doing both?

from what i hear .... not much difference "felt" between cusco and trd ARB. The only diff, cusco is cheaper .. and i "think" the cusco set does not come with uprated bushes ... it uses the original ones.

i'd go with both. Most shops (in apac) nowadays sell them in "pairs" as a set anyways.