Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tigger's Back!....(thank You Parcel Post)

Tony-Bones

Tigger my cat is back home :D

It has been said that i deliver unfair contact with Tigger, i found my method of a ten yard run-up and a kick on the cats arse relives much stress...for me :D

Seemingly this is in dispute so i contacted Dr Martin requesting the 'smoothness' of the leather and they have assured me that nine out of ten cats prefer it!.... in a kicking/airborne format.

It angers me that modern cats expect so much!..... post code routing and airspace clearance, this seems typical of the modern cat..... even more aggravating since now he has 'catnav'. (Cat Christmas delivery)

All the money i spent on him at 'cat college' teaching how to 'ear steer' has been thrown out!

So this typical teen-feline is rebelling....... spose i will have to deal with it in my own way :shifty:.

i hate animal cruelty

Me to!........ you wouldn't believe how 'cruel' that animal has been to me :crybaby:

.Climbing up my stockings.... 'ummm'..... my wife's stockings..

When she's wearing them.... obviously :winky:

Ever since he watched 'Village of the Damned' things have not been the same....

He is the Master of the 'Nick and run'?... in house conversations like 'Wheres my chop gone' echo here.

And the 'Fart and go'...he is able to 'drop' a silent one then drift away leaving me to deny all! :sick:

Thankfully judging by the essence i was glad he ate the chops :D

mustard on the chop would soon change his habits.. mouth full of that and he wont forget

I presume he is a Tom cat being ginger and stuff

you should give him away if he is evil?? ;)

TOM indeed..... and tough with it!.. especially on the foot :D

Judging by the noise in my garden at about 4am he has some sort of 'protection' racket going on.... you wouldn't want to hear the language.... 'hiss' this and 'hiss' that! .... even the dog blushes.

Anyway whilst he is on the ground i do look after him..... i even fed him once :D but i found the tin opener always gets stuck at that 'ring pull' thing.....whats that all about!

So if you see a cat that looks like Tigger and it brushes against your leg..... be wise he is testing it for texture! :o

I'm Sooooooo lost with this cat thing :blink: :duh: :duh:

now only being about here for 6 o so months have missed whats been going on

and I still don't get it

please explain :duh: :duh: :blink:

Tiss just fun!....... i made a few comments that if things don't go right then the cat 'gets it'

Since then some posts by members was (don't kick the cat)

I even had Pm's asking me to be nice to him?

Fact is i love my pussy :P

Now 'Tigger' is sort of a club Mascot..... in image only..... :D

Now send me a fiver.......... or the cat gets it! :shifty:

and you better love it, as it turns out that pussy got skills :lol:

nhsubway_sml.jpg

Pah...... computer generated Catrix......

Do you want to see the real 'stunt cat'....

We had to dye his fur black.... for the perfect hair/colour match, (DM Dubbing) works wonders :winky:

And you will notice his arse has extra makeup since it looked like a 'Baboon's'....