Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led Rear Clusters

Ellz

Mike Morse has them on his car in Black

Yeah not seen them in the standard chrome tho, just noticed but look whos selling them.

anyone remember who that is lol

Dave has the Chrome ones on his car :winky:

Mr Singh is welcome to his opinion, but these are quality lights, made by DEPO and US Dept of Transport approved.

In order to gain the full effect, I recommend fitting LED indicator and reversing bulbs, which are next to invisible inside the lenses.

The final stage in my own project is to convert the LED fogs - clear lenses - to fogs/brake lights

Mr Singh is welcome to his opinion, but these are quality lights, made by DEPO and US Dept of Transport approved.

In order to gain the full effect, I recommend fitting LED indicator and reversing bulbs, which are next to invisible inside the lenses.

The final stage in my own project is to convert the LED fogs - clear lenses - to fogs/brake lights

I'm still undecided on these, I like how well made they look, almost OEM, but don't like the fact that it means losing the brake light 'rings' - ideally it would be nice if you could just stick a cluster of LEDs behind the standard lights ;)

On ebay they say that these clusters are E-Marked.. I don't believe this.. they are only DOT/SAE Approved... so not road legal in Germany :(

Any comments on this? Do they have the silly (E) or not?

No.....they are not E marked and therefore not road legal in the EU

On ebay they say that these clusters are E-Marked.. I don't believe this.. they are only DOT/SAE Approved... so not road legal in Germany :(

Mike i think Mr singh found a place that sold LED fog lights, cant remember im sure he could find it again.

Mike i think Mr singh found a place that sold LED fog lights, cant remember im sure he could find it again.

I don't follow others Elliot, I lead. And as such no one else has an LED conversion such as I have.

Front LED fog lights = no way with LED's!

Rear LED fog lights = I'm yer man

mine arrived yesterday, was realy impressed with the quality.

Apart from the point at which the light plugs into the lamp socket.

Mine intermittently worked so i hard wired it into the existing wiring but now i have the warning light for a blown brake light even tho its working fine.

Is this due to the lower resistance that the LED's have compared to the light bulb?

Must say they realy make the back of the car look soooo clean and nice!