Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Owners Club (unofficial) Meets..

lexvirgin

Hi all, im trying to find out where all you lexus drivers are from and in particular Mk1 GS300 SPORT owners.

I have recently brought one and a friend of mine also has a good'un, we live in Essex/Hertfordshire area and want to know if any of you meet up at all (pubs, toyota meets etc).

hi, gs300 sport up here in leeds, i think the only one up here aswell, cos i dont see any more

bit far for a meet up, the main meet i would have thought is JAE in july time, thats a big meet,

come alone, lets see if we can get the ratio of is200's to the other makes a bit closer :)

Steve

Awww tony, you feeling left out :)

nowts wrong with SE's . just not a sport

Steve

Ah... but just a case of adding a lowering kit - "VOILA", a Sport (unofficial anyway!) :winky: :D

• 1 month later...
We used to have regular meets at teh Grasshopper pub (A25 Surrey) on one Sunday per month, dont recall any GS300's turning up though!

I have started a new job ............... I will only work 1 week end in every 6 ........ so I'll be starting them back up again :D

i have an IS200 sport, im in sheffield and seem to be a loner in this neck of the woods.

boooooooo!

mate, you can always pop down to one of the nottingham meets, about 45mins from sheffield.

and guaranteed a good time.

Since when has notts been 45 mins away.

Its not that far!

Im only about 20 mins away from sheffield...just the other end of the M18 and a few country lanes

i have an IS200 sport, im in sheffield and seem to be a loner in this neck of the woods.

boooooooo!

mate, you can always pop down to one of the nottingham meets, about 45mins from sheffield.

and guaranteed a good time.

Since when has notts been 45 mins away.

Its not that far!

Im only about 20 mins away from sheffield...just the other end of the M18 and a few country lanes

Well if you do 70 down the motorway, it'll take about 53 mins, from center to center?

Multimap

It usually takes me about 1hr 15mins to get from Stafford to Meadowhall.

• 1 month later...

i live in harlow too B)

we will have to meet up :D

start our own little meet :P

Hi I've just joined and have already asked about meets.

I'm near Clacton On Sea.

Anywhere good for me.

Our Local during the summer holds a bike meet during the summer. Get up to 2000 bikes on a good day.

I'd like to meet up with other members as well. :P

• 3 weeks later...

We used to have regular meets at teh Grasshopper pub (A25 Surrey) on one Sunday per month, dont recall any GS300's turning up though!

I have started a new job ............... I will only work 1 week end in every 6 ........ so I'll be starting them back up again :D

Any more news on this?

• 2 months later...
Guest inicol63

Any more news on this?

I live in Benfleet Essex, I am up for a meet.

I have a SC430 and IS200se ;)

We could meet at North Weald AIRFIELD on the Lexus DAY 13/08/2006