Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

100k Service

ManJ H

that sounds really good, i got quoted £460 from lexus sheffield without a cambelt change, i was tempted to tell them to go swivel but mines not due yet but will be in a couple of months.

did your quote include cam belt change etc?

£380 is a good price for the 100k service as it should include a cambelt change. Lexus Leicester have just quoted me £550 for the 120k service :blink:

Madness, i thought the £120k would be a cheaper service, i was told bu C***S at lexus Sheffield that there were 3 catergorys A, B, C and that the 100k was the most expensive of them all.

im thread hijacking here but does anyone know anywhere i could get a good service from near sheffield

£380 is a good price for the 100k service as it should include a cambelt change. Lexus Leicester have just quoted me £550 for the 120k service :blink:

Madness, i thought the £120k would be a cheaper service, i was told bu C***S at lexus Sheffield that there were 3 catergorys A, B, C and that the 100k was the most expensive of them all.

im thread hijacking here but does anyone know anywhere i could get a good service from near sheffield

I thought the 60k was the most expensive ? :blink: :duh:

pretty sure its the 100k cos of the cambelt mate.

pretty sure its the 100k cos of the cambelt mate.

You're probably right - it's just that Lexus Bristol wanted approx. £700 for the 60k service (I didn't think you could possibly get any more expensive than that) :blink: :D

"You're probably right - it's just that Lexus Bristol wanted approx. £700 for the 60k service (I didn't think you could possibly get any more expensive than that) blink.gif biggrin.gif"

70K service @ Woodford service\water pump\pads & disks £1400 :tsktsk: :excl: :tsktsk:

still not convinced it was all needed pump was done under warranty did disks and pads myself rear disks and pads was nearly new shows they don’t check everything not impressed with Woodford at all :tsktsk:

that sounds really good, i got quoted £460 from lexus sheffield without a cambelt change, i was tempted to tell them to go swivel but mines not due yet but will be in a couple of months.

Heres the worst part... Cam belt extra! But mines already been done privately...

Hi guys, went to the NEW Milton Keynes Lexus stealership and asked about getting my 1999 Is200 a service at 100k, they shocked me with a price which was 380... Is this right? Anywhere I can get it done cheaper?

Thanks

ManJ

Unless you want to pay for the privilige of a Lexus stanp in the service book, try a local independent garage @ around £150

:

Heres the worst part... Cam belt extra! But mines already been done privately...

yeh fortunatly mine was replaced, i made them change it before i bought the car :lol: , im going to go for a good independant garage from now on i think, as due to the age and milage of the car i dont think it would make that much of a difference when i come to sell it on. maybe im wrong but im willing to take the chance!