Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

think I'll take you up on that. might take my snow board and try and get 3 days in the alps. Love the boarding!

Anyone care to share any views on the LS400 on snow??

Chains on the rear sound like a good idea (appart from being law in the alps anyway...)

Damn and blast!!!! Now I can't have it because its group 19 insurance! FFS!!!!! NOT HAPPY!!!

So now I can't have the only car I want. Great. I could be a little happier right now. All weekend I have been waiting for good news and now this. :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Damn and blast!!!! Now I can't have it because its group 19 insurance! FFS!!!!! NOT HAPPY!!!

So now I can't have the only car I want. Great. I could be a little happier right now. All weekend I have been waiting for good news and now this. :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

That looked like a great car, Shaft.

Why can't you get it now?

Hi Shaft,

Whats the problem with insurance for the LS,your age or the quotes so expensive because of group 19?

Try giving these guys a call,thats who im insured with £150 LESS than last year for me to insure a 3L TT Aristo.

Keith Michaels plc....02086427868 or 02086436006

They are £600 Cheaper than Tesco for me :)

Cheers chips.

Thanks mate. If it was as simple as price I would not bat an eylid and pay the piper. I am very literal person so when I say I can't have one it means simpley that. End of. Until it changes. subject closed.

Hope it changes in 6 months or less. until then. adios LS ownership.

Don't make it any harder than it is. Off to look at 523i SE auto with leather tomorrow. feels like a booby prize. :crybaby:

Shaft,

I have two claims (my fault), zero no claims bonus and I was quoted 500 fully comp for an Audi S8 (group 20), so just find the right insurer!

I deal with Bell, which are 75% cheaper than everyone else for London..don't know why!

Guys, I applaud your efforts but ask respectfully that you don't discount mine. I have hit a brick wall temporarily and have had to take another course. I will have an LS400 though as the 523iSE Steptronic that I think I have just bought will be a great steed as an interim measure but I could not look you in the eye and say it will be the last car I drive while I'm a PAYE slave.

As soon as I am free I will have a Lexus LS400 or LS430 in my sights as too be fair, after a good tight 5 series there really won't be much room for improvement in ride and feel. And that is what is important now.

If things change sooner then I might chop in the bimmer for an LS but while I am a working stiff, LS400 is off limits.

on a personal note, I don't like reliving bad news once I know its terminal. So while I thank you for your kind and helpful offers of advice they are falling on stoney ground.

Onto brighter matters!

2062892_108_full.jpg

2062892_109_full.jpg

2062892_107_full.jpg

Shaft,

I have two claims (my fault), zero no claims bonus and I was quoted 500 fully comp for an Audi S8 (group 20), so just find the right insurer!

I deal with Bell, which are 75% cheaper than everyone else for London..don't know why!

well, I'm guessing engine size.......

So they reduced the insurance quote because it was for a 340bhp 4.2 V8?

:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: Let's leave the poor man alone now! Can't you see he's suffered enough? After all, to get your heart set on a lovely Lexus LS 400 then lose it through unforeseen reasons...it's like your girlfriend getting back with you, then deciding not to bother......or Ferdinand heading over his own goalkeeper....:sick::sick::offtopic::offtopic:

Let's just look forward to the happy day when he gets into his new LS 430 in a few years and settles down with a contented sigh to listen to his favourite songs through that wonderful Levinson stereo....... :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links