Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Polish/Wax

Used the auto-glym Extra gloss protection at the weekend, wow what a finnish absolutely stunning!

I strongly agree with you, I use the range of auto glym products from washing to the extra gloss finish and you can see the difference, tak it to a filling station at night and you will see the shine :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used the auto-glym Extra gloss protection at the weekend, wow what a finnish absolutely stunning!

I strongly agree with you, I use the range of auto glym products from washing to the extra gloss finish and you can see the difference, tak it to a filling station at night and you will see the shine :)

i use meguires cleaner wax and then finish off with a coat of auto-glym extra gloss protection....

absolutely spot on...... :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...
Lets start a discussion on what we are all using, so we can find the best and most effective product.

I use Auto-glym, good quick lasts well, but leaves white resdue, I currently polish every month.

Hi there superchargedmorph,

I to use Autoglym, and have found the same problem, but there is another product from a similar company Auto Smart, there polish is good, infact it might be better that the resin polish of Autoglym. It give a very smooth, and haze free. Its not as hard a finish as the finishing glaze and maybe bdoesn't last as long but its good and doesn't leave a white dust.

Cheers CBlexus

i used Harly Wax from Knightsbrooke Autodesign - knightsbrooke.co.uk. It's left a really deep wet look shine, and is so easy to use. For £18 and free delivery i thought it would be worth a go, glad i took the chance, as the stuff is amazing! Its the same as P21s, but better! :D