Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well i finally managed to find a instrument cluster for my 300 arrived this morning all bubble wrapped up, thought this is going to be good, straight swap over .then i can get the needles repaired, BUT NOOOOO bloody wrong type aint it, i didnt know the sport and the normal one had a different cluster, speedo different, mechanical compared to analogue mileage trip, so going to swap needles over soon, lets see if i havnt totally wasted my time

but i know how they connect to the cluster and i know what they look like close up

will post pics if any ones interested,

Steve

OK

update time,

took the old cluster out and put in "new" tacho and speedo needles, i can now see how fast im going and the revs, looks bloody good i can tell ye, plus looking at the old needles, you can see where there, gone

now just to test the water, if i can successfully repair these needles for the mk1 gs300 , how many of you out there have faulty needles and how much would you pay to get them repaired,

Steve