Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Going For Gold...

GALLA_4

@ Owen,

Love that engine cover.. B) , looks really well, best of luck

Just a suggestion, could you try and straighten up the wires in the earthing kit abit more, give it a more perfect look...I have always thought right angles look better than curves when wiring ....IMHO :blush:

Just a suggestion, could you try and straighten up the wires in the earthing kit abit more, give it a more perfect look...I have always thought right angles look better than curves when wiring ....IMHO :blush:

Your having a laugh right :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Wash all the crap and dirt off them. I used a degreaser and rinsed them all off. The I took a very fine sandpaer to them. Wet and dry 800 grit would do.

Then I used a plastic primer (about 2 coats) left to dry, and it really is up to you what colour you want to go for after that. Plasticoat do some nice colours!!

Once I had painted all the bits I left them all to dry for a few days, and then came along with some clear coat lacquer and gave them all a few light coats.

Simple!!!

Wash all the crap and dirt off them. I used a degreaser and rinsed them all off. The I took a very fine sandpaer to them. Wet and dry 800 grit would do.

Then I used a plastic primer (about 2 coats) left to dry, and it really is up to you what colour you want to go for after that. Plasticoat do some nice colours!!

Once I had painted all the bits I left them all to dry for a few days, and then came along with some clear coat lacquer and gave them all a few light coats.

Simple!!!

Thanks for the help

picked up all the above today

got a nice :shutit: colour for the bit's in the bay :D

I've got a bead blaster at work so that will make the sanding part a bit quicker :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links