Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

When I had my previous Lexus I thought about doing some professional driving. Airport runs and executive stuff. Now I'm having the LS those thoughts for a little lifestyle money are coming back. Reckon I could win business off the more established firms. driving monied execs between meetings and such like.

Reckon the LS is the perfect car for that. Had a few more idea's which I am going to keep shctoom...

Anyone else done this? Shaft's Wedding car!! :shutit:

Eeek "

When I had my previous Lexus I thought about doing some professional driving. Airport runs and executive stuff. Now I'm having the LS those thoughts for a little lifestyle money are coming back. Reckon I could win business off the more established firms. driving monied execs between meetings and such like.

Reckon the LS is the perfect car for that. Had a few more idea's which I am going to keep shctoom...

Eeek "

I would think very carefully before jumping in on this idea.

Insurance is heavily loaded I would guess as you would have to have cover for Hire and Reward ( wouldn't fancy some MD suing for a broken finger nail getting out of the car)

These cars are made for this job but it could be an expensive project

Eeek "

I would think very carefully before jumping in on this idea.

Insurance is heavily loaded I would guess as you would have to have cover for Hire and Reward ( wouldn't fancy some MD suing for a broken finger nail getting out of the car)

These cars are made for this job but it could be an expensive project

Been there done that as Steve says insurance is expensive you will need a lot of work to cover the cost.

Wedding cars are worth thinking about but the colour of the car is important.

The company I work for use these "executive car" firms. Once they came in a 1994 imported LS400 (with velour seats), another time in a 2000 GS300, and then in a 1998 Jaguar XJ.

Have to say, I found the ride of the Jag the nicest, but wasn't as quiet as the LS.

I see a lot of LS430s being used for executive car work now..

I already have a traders policy. I will see what the loading is next month when I get my renewal quote.

I don't want to spend a lot to make a lot. I am just looking for way for the car to pay for its self and be an asset not a liability. Even though its a very nice liability...

Up here there are some "posh taxi" firms that use merc and BMW as standard but they are glorified private hire. I used one and found the price little different from a ride in an Avensis.

I would like well paid work on a part time basis evenings and weekends. And if I made a monkey a month out of it, I'd be rich! I'd buy another house!

What else could you do with it to make it pay?

Modeling career? Nah...

Getaway car, Risky....

What about:

"Paradise Rides"

A chauffeur driven experience from anywhere in the UK to the Heart of the Champagne country for a weekend away. Picked up Friday and gently wisked down to the Coast where you would check into the hotel of your budget choice. Freshen up and then have the car take you to Dinner and back and then pick you up in the morning and put you on the boat. Once arrived in Calais you would be cruising down the route Nationals admiring the view while sipping on the regions finest grape products in the back seat of a luxurious LS400 Lexus. Music of your choice and a friendly driver who knows when to mind his own business.

As you have pre-selected the Caves you wish to Visit the Driver will simply take you from Champagne house to Champagne house until you can stand it no more, He will then deliver you to your hotel and check your bags to the room, and be available to take you to dinner and back should you chose not to dine in house. You will have been given a guide to the hotels based on their accomodation and food rating.

Sunday sees the car arrive to take you on a tour of the more select minor producers in the villages surrounding the major towns of Epernay and Reims. while you taste and buy and enjoy the driver will pack the ample boot space with your wares. Anything that wont fit in the car will be shipped back to your chosen uk address. You will head back to Calais between 2 and 4 depending on your need to hit the local super markets etc... And dinning on the boat in Langan's brasserie will probably mean you'll sleep in the cars sumptuous leather clad seats all the way home.

Priceless!

© copyright - Shaft (as known on the LOC forum)