Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Might Be Changing Rims

GALLA_4

Guys I have been toying around with the idea of changing my 18" Toora T950 wheels below:

DSCF0204.jpg

for these 18" INOVIT ST Vi rims below. I think they would really suit the car being black and give it that stealthy street look.

stvi_b.jpg

Hot or Not?

hi, I think the black wheel with a polished rim look cool on any colour car, and as you said on your black car they will give it the stealth look but as the others have said they will appear to look smaller due to dished style. :D :D

yep, hot!!

are innovit a good/reputable manufacturer.....seem to be a lot of their wheels for sale on fleabay....well priced too (bout £400 all in :D )

Company:

INOVIT is located in the middle of England: Coventry. We stock all the latest designs and styles of alloy wheels from sizes 13 to 26 inches. There is something for every customer. We understand the importance of not only providing a first class service at good prices, but also place great emphasis on good customer relations.

We have over 10 years experience of wheels making. All INOVIT wheels are manufactured to extremely high standards while maintaining the lightest possible weight and best quality, resulting in a smoother, better handling ride as well as improved performance.

Quality:

We understand that quality is the fundamentality for the survival of a company. Our factory holds the QS9000/ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, TÜV and VIA certificates.

During the production process various non-destructive testing methods are used for quality control on our wheel and exhaust products. All the wheel products in our factories are also inspected thoroughly one by one by our skilful technicians before they are shipped. When designing is completed, every alloy and exhaust will be examined in the simulative experiment that is strictly in accordance with American SAE and Japanese JWL standards. Through the testing of impacting, corning fatigue, and radial fatigue, INOVIT wheels are guaranteed to be safe. We have a European engineer team with rich casting experiences and it is responsible for the wheel and production. It is a strong technical support for INOVIT to provide high quality auto-wheels for our customers.

Productions:

The factories are equipped with a whole range of advance production equipment including the world’s most advanced technology in Aluminium Alloy Wheel Die-Casting such as A.W. Plume, UK imported Low Pressure Die-casting machines; followed by Q.C test under Rich. Seifert & Co. German made x-ray inspectors, digital CNC, digital mould making machines and 3D Cad/Cam to produce high quality alloy wheels. Our design office in the UK is directly affiliated with the design department in the factories. By way of advanced design and communication technologies, the design and production process can be implemented seamlessly.

yep, hot!!

are innovit a good/reputable manufacturer.....seem to be a lot of their wheels for sale on fleabay....well priced too (bout £400 all in :D )

Company:

INOVIT is located in the middle of England: Coventry. We stock all the latest designs and styles of alloy wheels from sizes 13 to 26 inches. There is something for every customer. We understand the importance of not only providing a first class service at good prices, but also place great emphasis on good customer relations.

We have over 10 years experience of wheels making. All INOVIT wheels are manufactured to extremely high standards while maintaining the lightest possible weight and best quality, resulting in a smoother, better handling ride as well as improved performance.

Quality:

We understand that quality is the fundamentality for the survival of a company. Our factory holds the QS9000/ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, TÜV and VIA certificates.

During the production process various non-destructive testing methods are used for quality control on our wheel and exhaust products. All the wheel products in our factories are also inspected thoroughly one by one by our skilful technicians before they are shipped. When designing is completed, every alloy and exhaust will be examined in the simulative experiment that is strictly in accordance with American SAE and Japanese JWL standards. Through the testing of impacting, corning fatigue, and radial fatigue, INOVIT wheels are guaranteed to be safe. We have a European engineer team with rich casting experiences and it is responsible for the wheel and production. It is a strong technical support for INOVIT to provide high quality auto-wheels for our customers.

Productions:

The factories are equipped with a whole range of advance production equipment including the world’s most advanced technology in Aluminium Alloy Wheel Die-Casting such as A.W. Plume, UK imported Low Pressure Die-casting machines; followed by Q.C test under Rich. Seifert & Co. German made x-ray inspectors, digital CNC, digital mould making machines and 3D Cad/Cam to produce high quality alloy wheels. Our design office in the UK is directly affiliated with the design department in the factories. By way of advanced design and communication technologies, the design and production process can be implemented seamlessly.

sounds good to me :winky:

dunno if you've had a look on eBay, but there are a fair few of these rims on there

see: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-INOVIT-GUNMETAL-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

doesn't state suitability for lexus/toyota IS/Altezza though?!?!

they are only 4 stud wheels :duh: will not fit :o

yea, thats wat i thought to. the IS is PCD 5x114 as standard isn't it?? offset 38-45mm?? the inovit spiders & inovit tarmac are nice. was liking the look of them for mine as it happens :D

Where does it say 4 stud? The beauty with this company is they actually manufacture the rims so you are dealing direct with the manufacturer so I dont think it would be too much hassle to get these in a 5 stud pattern. After all they are open to special requests! :D

Where does it say 4 stud? The beauty with this company is they actually manufacture the rims so you are dealing direct with the manufacturer so I dont think it would be too much hassle to get these in a 5 stud pattern. After all they are open to special requests! :D

Where is says number of studs= 4 off set 42 7.5j 18 inch stud diamiter 100 :D

but if you count the holes in the wheels for the studs 10 of :o

Maybe the specifc rims you see there have those metrics however according to the catalouge here:

4 hole, 5 hole stud pattern

Offset from ET35 - ET45

PCD 100mm -120mm

Center Bore customizable aswell

Wouldn't have put them up as an option if they wouldn't fit

HAPPY DAYS :D

Owen, as you know I love the Toora's :whistling:

Thing that I love about the toora's is the shine on them when its sunny and they look massive compared to other 18" wheels.

but these INOVIT rims are really nice too! I think they will look great with your black car.

Yes i have the catalogue and it shows them of having the option of a :-

4,5,6,8,10 stud pattern with the pcd from 100-120mm.

Thanks Chris for the clarification!!

Owen, as you know I love the Toora's :whistling:

Thing that I love about the toora's is the shine on them when its sunny and they look massive compared to other 18" wheels.

but these INOVIT rims are really nice too! I think they will look great with your black car.

I totally agree Anees but I am trying to get the car sorted for the show season over here and i want to go for a stealthy kick ***** street look. Any black cars I have seen with this type of rim style ie Mr Morse, Mr Singh, TheDon etc have looked the dogs fat ones!! I think they will particularly set the car off with the car being black with the black TRD headlights and black rear clusters! :)

Maybe the specifc rims you see there have those metrics however according to the catalouge here:

4 hole, 5 hole stud pattern

Offset from ET35 - ET45

PCD 100mm -120mm

Center Bore customizable aswell

Wouldn't have put them up as an option if they wouldn't fit

HAPPY DAYS :D

The one's i see are from the link to eBay :D the pic you post 1st have 8 holes so 4 stud.

but it nice to know that you can get them to fit :D

• 2 weeks later...
Heres a current image and below a pic showing the potential. What do ye think? Should I or shouldn't I go with these?

CURRENT

DSCF0204.jpg

NEW WHEELS

NewWheels.jpg

Dood - that looks H-O-T !! :D

Love to see the car from the other side, ie. when the sun shines on them. No offence but this pic makes the whole wheel look blacked out, as in you can't see the spokes that well.