Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jdm Dash Tray

tyrrp

Try Chris.S ( on these forums )

I have sent him a PM regarding getting a dash tray myself...can let you know how i get on if you like...

He will need the MODEL No. And the FRAME No. from your cars VIN plate before he can get anything ...ok

Try Chris.S ( on these forums )

I have sent him a PM regarding getting a dash tray myself...can let you know how i get on if you like...

He will need the MODEL No. And the FRAME No. from your cars VIN plate before he can get anything ...ok

Please do. What type of money are you talking about by the way.

I fitted one of these a few weeks ago. Came from the US seller on eBay who gets them every now and then, original Toyota part, he had 6 when I bid (he has used eBay UK before, but this time I searched IS300 on US Ebay). Not cheap for what they are, I think with postage it came to about £65 :blink: But I just wanted to get ride of that flat tray that did nothing..........Looks so much better now :)

Keith

I fitted one of these a few weeks ago. Came from the US seller on Ebay who gets them every now and then, original Toyota part, he had 6 when I bid (he has used Ebay UK before, but this time I searched IS300 on US Ebay). Not cheap for what they are, I think with postage it came to about £65 :blink: But I just wanted to get ride of that flat tray that did nothing..........Looks so much better now :)

Keith

Do you have is user name to search for.

Thanks.

Chris tells me that there is more than one type so you will have to send him a PM with you cars VIN ( frame no. & Model no. )details before he can give you an accurate price

regards

Noel

Got a PM back from Chris. He doesn't do the dash tray I am talking about.

This is what I am looking for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

tyrrp, yes that's the bloke I bought from. I had no problems with him and the dash tray came pretty quick from the US, so I recommend him if you want to go that way.

Fitted my IS200 01 Sport with no probs.

I did see a second hand one on eBay UK a week or so ago, but I didn't watch it and see what it finally went for, they don't come up too often.

Keith

tyrrp, yes that's the bloke I bought from. I had no problems with him and the dash tray came pretty quick from the US, so I recommend him if you want to go that way.

Fitted my IS200 01 Sport with no probs.

I did see a second hand one on Ebay UK a week or so ago, but I didn't watch it and see what it finally went for, they don't come up too often.

Keith

Thanks,

I put a bid in. So we'll see what happens.

There are two types of dash tray tho aren't there? There's that one on the eBay link, plus there's the one that was fitted to all post-04 cars, which looks nicer and is much deeper, basically a satnav unit without the satnav........

I'm guessing that would prob be more expensive tho..... ;)

Well he has 3 so i might do the same, only thing it's pricey when you add shipping and Duty......

good luck

Just ask the guy to mark the package as "Low Value Gift" and you will avoid the duty.

There are two types of dash tray tho aren't there? There's that one on the ebay link, plus there's the one that was fitted to all post-04 cars, which looks nicer and is much deeper, basically a satnav unit without the satnav........

I'm guessing that would prob be more expensive tho..... ;)

spot on.

I have the old style which is 100 times better than the flat tray. the one on post 04 cars is indeed deeper and better and can be got from your lexus dealer. I think it was around the £150 mark :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
Lextasy.com do sell the JDM dash tray with top box.....

JDM DASH TRAY with top box

Pricey....can't justify buying it at that price .....just yet :winky: , Enough spent in the last few weeks....... :blush:

They don't ship to Ireland either.

Ordered one from http://www.l-tunedparts.com/index.php

They are shipping it direct from Japan as they were out of stock. $158 including shipping (€133). Decided to bite the bullet. I even rang Lexus and they were a bit confused about what I was asking for and said they needed the VIN no. from a car that had one installed in the factory.

they're about 5 quid on yahoo auctions...they saw you coming

I can't find any on Yahoo Auctions or even on eBay. The only ones I found on eBay in the last month went for $127 and then the shipping was higher the the $28 I'm paying.

I'd love to see a link to the price you have if you can.

I'm not realy worried about how much I paid. For what it is I am happy enough. I would have expected it to be around €200 from Lexus.

Ya i saw it on l-tunedparts as well @ $130 dollars, which is 5 dearer again....the only other place was AUTOALL and they are charging $125 dollars as well, they are also using "Lextasy" picture so they must be all the one, maybe a different part of the states.....

Anyone see or have one for sane money send me a PM, thanks........€133 yo yo's for a plastic box ....the Wife would kill me.... :crybaby: