Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloy Wheel Refurbishment - Nottingham

Mr Morse

Just had the set of 16" Racing Sparco alloys from the Tubby refurbished. Two of them were in a pretty shabby state with a lot of kerb marks.

I just had them refurbed in a standard silver colour and reckon they did an excellent job here. Price was £35 per rim (cash) and took 3 days to do.

I was originally planning on selling these but now I reckon I'll hang on to them as good track wheels since two are 16" x 7" and two are 16" x 8"

Total Wheel Works,

Unit 12

Little Tennis Street

Nottingham NG2 4EN

Tel: 07930 879423

(Take 2nd exit at the NTL roundabout on A612 towards Colwick, 1st left, approx 400m on right).

med_gallery_8450_122_12390.jpg

Just had the set of 16" Racing Sparco alloys from the Tubby refurbished. Two of them were in a pretty shabby state with a lot of kerb marks.

I just had them refurbed in a standard silver colour and reckon they did an excellent job here. Price was £35 per rim (cash) and took 3 days to do.

I was originally planning on selling these but now I reckon I'll hang on to them as good track wheels since two are 16" x 7" and two are 16" x 8"

Total Wheel Works,

Unit 12

Little Tennis Street

Nottingham NG2 4EN

Tel: 07930 879423

(Take 2nd exit at the NTL roundabout on A612 towards Colwick, 1st left, approx 400m on right).

med_gallery_8450_122_12390.jpg

WOW!! they did do a good job!! they looked shabby when i saw them but they're looking mint now! keep em mate :D

• 3 years later...