Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is 250 Owner W/ Pictures

Absolutely stunning!!!

I love the shade of tint you've gone for on the windows.

And the interior looks absolutely lush (also my favourite colour for interior)!

:D It's sooo shiny you can see the sparkle off the grill! :lol:

Very nice...

The Sport of course?

Could you let us know what spec it is in terms of additionals etc?!

Gonna take a look at the other pics now!

wow..

Love the head on, the grill looks superb!

Thanks for the kind words all!

I was a long time admirer of the IS 300 so this is a perfect fit so far...at least after 1 week of ownership. :D It's replacing a Honda S2000 so I think that says a lot about the fun factor with this car...

I'll do my best to answer all questions starting now....

Do you want to upset us and tell us how little you paid over there??

MartinC, leased it, so I paid sticker (31k US). Is it just inflated where you are or are they trying to force a premium?

Could you let us know what spec it is in terms of additionals etc?!

No problem Caspa....

In addition to finding a manual in the exact color combo we wanted (got very lucky, there was one in transit on our first visit to the dealership who had only seen one manual pass through since release)....we got the 18-in Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires + Rear spoiler. This package only adds about $1000 bucks to the base price. This car seems to come loaded with just about everything so that was all I needed...except the 350's engine + sport package...maybe next time :winky:

I love the shade of tint you've gone for on the windows.

Thanks Niraj, it's 15%, the guy that does it is awesome. He's tinted all my cars for the past 10 years. It took him just over 3 hours to do this car. All of the curved and angled windows were a real pain in the :tsktsk: !

$31k - that's like....£18k pounds english money... :shutit:

:huh: :o :( :( :msn-cry:

It's just "Rip off Britain" as we call it...everything is twice the ticket here!! You pay through dollars, we pay through the nose!

Things might change...George Dubya did say yesterday...

PS 18" wheels alone would be closer to $2000 USD! So we must be subsidising your car...

On a serious note, you've got great wheels, well done mate!

Do you want to upset us and tell us how little you paid over there??

MartinC, leased it, so I paid sticker (31k US). Is it just inflated where you are or are they trying to force a premium?

AFAIK most of the IS250's bought by members over here on this site have cost around £30k with a few options, so its easy to see we're not getting quite the same deal :sick: .

If only I owned a container ship :hehe:

If you can afford it then why not... still for £30k u are close to getting an RS4 :o

I could afford to but choose not to.. i'd prefer to wait for something little more unique :D

Plus impulse car buying, especially a new model is a very slightly brave move... unless of course your previous experiences with the brand has been second to non :)

Maybe we'll do GB on the IS350 in few yrs time :D

Just the 18's and the spoiler?!?!

Lovely, the car looks amazing with only those two...

Can wait to see a sport with 'Styling Kit' or whatever they will call it on the 250...