Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy - Quannan Reverse Parking Sensors

Steve

This is a group buy for the Quannan Q2030S (Drill through) reverse parking sensors.

system.jpg

Normal retail price £125 + £4.50 P&P

We need 15 people to join in this group buy. This product is fantastic and probably the best on the market.

The Quanan system includes three ultrasonic sensors, a central processor, and a digital display/audible alert unit with volume control. It can be used with two or three sensors to suit your vehicle and requirements.

The system is suitable for cars and light commercial vehicles including those with 24-volt electrics.

The device is powered from the reversing light wiring using a cable splice (supplied) via an in-line fuse.

15 interested buyers can have this for £110 including P&P

This is a great deal for such a great product!

more info: http://www.cleargate.co.uk

Please leave your name below and I shall be in contact with you with the details.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got you now, sounds like a good deal to me!!

What size holes do you have to put through the bumper? Hope this doesn't sound too rude but the pics posted by vince-com showed the holes looking a little rough if you know what I mean, isn't it possible to go through with a hole saw?

:withstupid:

maybe if we make the cd holders back upto date we could get enough people.

Also maybe after xmas i could affordd to buy a few and sell them without a group buy.

I'm still new to DIY modifying of one's own car and lack the confidence of installing a quanan system.

Wonder if Chris in Stoke or anyone else has experience of installing these units.If relatively straight forward, please put me up for one!

Ta!

Full instructions are provided.. however, they should only take an hour to install.

The whole kit is boxed up in one nice prepared kit... Everything from connectors to the glue are provided.