Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy - Quannan Reverse Parking Sensors

Steve

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, not that I need them, but....

HAs anyone an idea what they would cost to fit. would a garage be happy with an hours labour. if so I will have a some cos I think they will add value to the car whe I sell it to some old duffer who thinks I never so much as stepped on a crackin the pavment..... OH shYT the drugs are wearing off!!!

Where did that effing pumpkin come from!!! and why does my key fit in it!!??

Loz

dazzed and confused and should be working!

answers on a postcard :geek: please!!

okay, not that I need them, but....

HAs anyone an idea what they would cost to fit. would a garage be happy with an hours labour. if so I will have a some cos I think they will add value to the car whe I sell it to some old duffer who thinks I never so much as stepped on a crackin the pavment..... OH shYT the drugs are wearing off!!!

Where did that effing pumpkin come from!!! and why does my key fit in it!!??

Loz

dazzed and confused and should be working!

answers on a postcard :geek: please!!

whiskey

tango

foxtrot

:question::question::question:

Think what I meant was, Someone said they take an hour to fit. if thats so, I wold still get a garage to fit mine so as not to butcher my car. question was, will a garage agree its an hours job.

I HOPE SO!

Loz

Or at the risk of being a party pooper I might go for the stick on jobbies. and have on front centre and two rear corners. How CLEVER is that!! perfect parking set up for £95.

Sorted, as they say in the east=end gangster films....

but pray tell, what happened to the LOC merchandise we ordered a couple of months ago??

Hats, T shirts, thongs ect....

Any news??

Loz - of online payment fame

Loz

1 - Remove credit card from wallet and place at the side of the PC, in such a poisition as to be able to see the details without straining your eyes.

2 - click on this link

3 - browse the site at your leisure, selecting a mug, thong or mousemat - or anything you choose.

4 - To buy each item - click on the "Buy Me" icon, and click on the "Add to Cart" button.

5- Then either hit your browsers "back" button twice to choose more merchanise, or click on the Checkout button to pay more your goodies.

6 - Supply credit card details, from side of PC (see step 1 :P )

7 - Wait about 7-10 days, and your goodies will arrive!

And, before you ask

No - I can't make the logo on your mousemat morph into your license plate, sorry.

:D

but we can put your car or plate on the mug / mousemat etc.

Yo! Mr Admin,

See above. I'm in. What do I have to do next, stamp my feet and light a match!??

Let me know the deal date and I'll be on board with all you other bargain hunters...

although after backing into M&S car park last night I think I might have to put them on the Rangy instead! all the little cars dissappear and I am so used to the Lex that I am allowing way to much room. reckon you should get Quanan to have a word with the off roader magazines. bet the country is full of birds who have trouble parking these over grown shopping trolleys outside the school gates twice a day and then have the same challenge at the beauty parlor....

Sorry Dr Admin, Am I straying off the subject again.... :duh: :withstupid:

Loz

. :withstupid:

:arrrggg-matey: OI!!!

Cheeky!!

I think I might try a set of the stick on ones for the rangy. if they can getr them here overnight I'll fit them tomorrow and if they any good I'll stick with my order for the Lexus.

Sounds pretty smart to me!

Now what discount can I get for the stick on ones.....

Loz :zorro:

click the banner... see the site and give them a call... i know the stick on ones are cheaper. But the drill throughs are cheaper with this deal because we are putting together a group buy.

loz concludes that these people don't work THursdays as no body answered the phone and the message I left at the time of my last post in this thread has not been returned. OH well, I guess I'll be out in the morning playing golf and ringing round for somone who stocks them locally for a little afternoon run out and fitting session.

I'll let you know How I get on.....

oh dear.... maybe I have strayed from the fold.

But if the fold is heading over a cliff, do I really want to follow...

*ducks for cover!* :shruriken: :whistling: :doggy: :doggy:

Well well well.....

I eat my words then!! I have been called by Quanans importers at almost 8pm and done a great deal for my rangy with the stick on thingys. lookinf forward to having a play this weekend. will update you on monday!. Hope they are easy to do as I've got 3 fingers and five thumbs!

LLoz

Can you put me down for a set too, and let me know when you need the dosh.

The other half has just got back from Tesco with sad puppy dog eyes.... " I think someone has backed into your baby" :angry::angry::angry:

Aren't the parking bollards red in tesco ???

I rest my case m'lord, send her down :heart:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links