Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Theft

Ogry

:tsktsk: Hi guys

Just letting u know my beloved IS200 Sport, sat nav, plat ice, black exmoor, red calipers lexus badged, sports grilled, illuminated Lexus scuff plates has been knicked by a pair of F-----G LOW LIVES in the Staffs area, me on hols, these C :tsktsk: break into my house nick the keys & take 2 cars & my2 bikes so be aware :excl: rant over.

Sorry to hear of your loss,Ogry.

There's no two ways about it,the scum sucking low-life are resorting to nicking people's car keys in order to steal their cars :angry:

I hope they are caught quickly and I hope their nuts get caught in the door frame as their cell door is slammed shut :tsktsk:

• 3 weeks later...
will keep an eye out

pm me the reg number and chassis number

Update time :duh:

Insurance payed out within 1 week for the bikes, 9 days for the wifes car & have been arguing about mine :tsktsk: claimed I had,nt disclosed 3 points (SP30) on my license :sick: B-------S! Luckily I keep copies of all correspondence with insurance companies after another similar experience and they have finally decided to pay out. Awaiting settlement figure.

Now I have a problem, do I buy another Lex & temp the Bast--ds back :excl: or buy something dull and accept the :tsktsk: have won?

Nothing from the cops not even an update, typical, just left a bill for £160 :angry:

will keep an eye out

Insurance payed out within 1 week for the bikes, 9 days for the wifes car & have been arguing about mine :tsktsk: claimed I had,nt disclosed 3 points (SP30) on my license :sick: B-------S! Luckily I keep copies of all correspondence with insurance companies after another similar experience and they have finally decided to pay out. Awaiting settlement figure.

Now I have a problem, do I buy another Lex & temp the Bast--ds back :excl: or buy something dull and accept the :tsktsk: have won?

Nothing from the cops not even an update, typical, just left a bill for £160 :angry:

Bet your glad you kept the correspondence.

Next they'll be saying you did not declare the red calipers :hehe:

You would think they would have a computer link to the dvla or whoever stores license info.

Definately buy a Lex - just take the keys away with you or leave em next door etc.

How come the police billed you ?

Thought we paid our council tax for that ?

If you liked the Lex and don't feel like a change, then buy another one. You probably won't ever see these little gob-****es again. Why should YOU end up with a scrap of metal for a drive ? Surely this'll be like giving in to them. It'll be like falling of a race-horse and getting back onto a donkey.

Treat yerself and get another Lex. You only live once bud

Just remember to take yer keys with you next time (as Crazylex put).

:duh:

will keep an eye out

You would think they would have a computer link to the dvla or whoever stores license info.

Definately buy a Lex - just take the keys away with you or leave em next door etc.

They called out a local firm :lol: from Huddersfield :duh: to repair the door & then charged me £160 for the privilege :blush: back hander or what ?

If you liked the Lex and don't feel like a change, then buy another one. You probably won't ever see these little gob-****es again. Why should YOU end up with a scrap of metal for a drive ? Surely this'll be like giving in to them. It'll be like falling of a race-horse and getting back onto a donkey.

Yep reckon your right, just got to find the right 1 :D

:offtopic: Anyone fitted a tracker? & are they any good ?

:duh:

will keep an eye out

They called out a local firm :lol: from Huddersfield :duh: to repair the door & then charged me £160 for the privilege :blush: back hander or what ?

Someone has a tracker - I have seen it on a signature.

My old boss at a previous co, had one on his 550, it was something the ins co insisted on - it was well worth it for piece of mind, although Jeremy Clarkson had problems with his on his GT.

I would seriously consider one on a new expensive car.

My uncle has one fitted on his 360 spider and he swears by it. I had his nicked and had the car recovered in next to no time

:P

My uncle has one fitted on his 360 spider and he swears by it. I had his nicked and had the car recovered in next to no time

:P

Scarface has a tracker fitted to his 300.

Sorry to hear about your grief ogry.

We had a similar charging problem when our Fiesta got a window smashed in Aberdeen. Someone witnessed the break-in and called the police who got the car towed away. My son who was drivng the car that day, came back and found it gone, so he thought someone had nicked it and reported it to the cops, who then told him they had it. Next day, we had to pay a £150 towing charge to get the car back.

My insurance company paid for the window, but wouldn't pay for the towing charge :tsktsk:

Rant, rant.... :angry:

IanB :D

Gonna get another 200 or you thinking of the 250?

Next time hide the keys. It has reminded me anyway.

I did hide the keys , they went thr'o the house until they managed to find the spare sets, *** I feel like a ***** head :duh:

I did hide the keys , they went thr'o the house until they managed to find the spare sets, *** I feel like a ***** head :duh:

Don't punish yourself Ogry. We can all say "if onlys" all day long, but these things happen. I'm sure your not the first, and definitely won't be the last.

Now if you said you left them on the table just to side of the front door, that would be different.

Don't punish yourself Ogry. We can all say "if onlys" all day long, but these things happen. I'm sure your not the first, and definitely won't be the last.

Now if you said you left them on the table just to side of the front door, that would be different.

Classic :lol: young woman around the corner from me did exactly that :blink: 3 TIMES they fished the keys thro' the letter box FFS 3 off brand spanking new 323 beemers :D made my day when I found out , could'nt believe anyone could be that daft.

It appears the area im in is being targeted, would have been nice if the local cops could have dropped a leaflet through the door giving us a heads up. :blush:

I bet its them scousers lol!!

There was a gang of them that targetted areas over here. Got away stealing quarter of a million pounds worth of motors. Only went for the class stuff too!

**** thing to happen mate and that is just pants to look for the spares because no one would think to hide them.

Get another lexus and dont let them win.

will keep an eye out

buy another lexus and don't let the scum win.

I can't beleive I didn't see this ?

Damn ....... sorry to hear your loss, but you will get something better out of it I'm sure !

Trackers are good ........... I have one in mine, its the Rac Trackstar Plus, it's GPS based, and not like the other cheaper ones ........ that rely on a triangulated signal, and beleive me ........ they are poo ! :shutit:

Heart breaking im sure. The last thing you expect when getting home! :ohmy:

My keys are always locked up in my fixed digital safe. Know their not invincible but slows them down none the less! Hope you bounce back with another car soon mate.

I can't beleive I didn't see this ?

Damn ....... sorry to hear your loss, but you will get something better out of it I'm sure !

Trackers are good ........... I have one in mine, its the Rac Trackstar Plus, it's GPS based, and not like the other cheaper ones ........ that rely on a triangulated signal, and beleive me ........ they are poo ! :shutit:

Did you source the tracker thr'o RAC ?

There was a gang of them that targetted areas over here. Got away stealing quarter of a million pounds worth of motors. Only went for the class stuff too!

**** thing to happen mate and that is just pants to look for the spares because no one would think to hide them.

or its probably woolybacks from Lancashire.

or its probably woolybacks from Lancashire.

Nope probably black country b-----ds