Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all, i collected my 400ls last week, its a mk3 1996. 113k flsh . 2 doctor owners etc. very good condition. all for only £3750. full tank of fuel inc. i must say i have very very happy with it. after owning a bmw 520 se on a 99, the difference is unbelivable. what a car, even the insurance is ok, (tescos) £440 fully comp.

after i done 84 miles i topped up with super unleaded,it cost a massive £21 . but im happy.

take care everyone, looking forward to many years of happy lexus ownership.

Good one! Of course you will be impressed with the LS400, it's about 25 grand more brand new than the 520!!!!

yes it shows. i have a big smile every time i drive it. :P

Are you still smiling when putting a full tank of fuel in?

After 450 miles it is only £65, a small cost for what is otherwise a very very long walk....... and to travel is such comfort !

That works out at around 28 mpg (or you are getting fuel very cheap!!!) I was lucky to average 22 in mine...was mine very thirsty or are these figures typical ??

With such a large tank, it pays me well to shop around, the Shell garage just off J21a on M25 is 85.9 per litre, 4p less than Tescos. 450 mile on a good tank, if there is lots of short erands to run then it is more like 420. Overall, I am getting 26mpg, but a lot of it is motorway driving.

No, I got a from the auto trader web site, as it was very close to where i live, which was a bonus. I did have a bid on the silver n reg on e bay(sold for 3700) with full service history etc, but when i called the guy a pvs cars was not very helpful and a little bit rude, so i did not bid any further there.but i am very happy with my car.

I took it to my friends workshop today so he could give it the' once over' and he was amazed at the quality of a ten year old car which still looks and drives as new.I still have to pinch myself everytime i see and drive it.

I will be having two 5 1/2 screens fitted into the rear headrests also a small dvd player installed into the rear armrest where the cup holders are. this will keep the kids happy on long trips. apart from that i have no plans to change anything else in a perfect car.

regards