Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheeler Dealers Series 4 - The Discovery Channel Real Time

We are currently starting pre-production of the fourth series of Wheeler Dealers, the popular show about buying, restoring and selling on modern classic vehicles as shown on The Discovery Channel Real Time. We are looking for owners of a Lexus LS400 from 1993 (4litre) in immaculate conditions. If you are unfamiliar with the programme, we will be restoring a similar vehicle and would like to meet one owner who can show us what the car should look like once completely restored. The owner will be required to spend 1 or 2 days with us at the Kemble Airfield sometime in March. There, you will be interviewed by the presenter of the series, Mike Brewer. We will need to film some beauty shots of the car (inside and out) as well as see Mike Brewer drive the car. If you are interested please contact me at the following email address: martini4all@hotmail.com - feel free to email me some pictures of your car, as well as info about yourself and most importantly, contact details. If you require additional information, do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Martini

We are currently starting pre-production of the fourth series of Wheeler Dealers, the popular show about buying, restoring and selling on modern classic vehicles as shown on The Discovery Channel Real Time. We are looking for owners of a Lexus LS400 from 1993 (4litre) in immaculate conditions. If you are unfamiliar with the programme, we will be restoring a similar vehicle and would like to meet one owner who can show us what the car should look like once completely restored. The owner will be required to spend 1 or 2 days with us at the Kemble Airfield sometime in March. There, you will be interviewed by the presenter of the series, Mike Brewer. We will need to film some beauty shots of the car (inside and out) as well as see Mike Brewer drive the car. If you are interested please contact me at the following email address: martini4all@hotmail.com - feel free to email me some pictures of your car, as well as info about yourself and most importantly, contact details. If you require additional information, do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Martini

Have a look at e-bay item # 4609877842. If I don't sell it (want it for £6K??) I might be interested if you think it's good enough!

yes we do have a proper email address, thanks for noting that. however as you can imagine, if i posted that, my inbox would get filled up very quickly (we are looking for 5 other cars for the series). i find it easier this way to use a hotmail address in order that i can filter the serious contributors from those who are not. sincerely, Martini

hi, any news on the tv show? i have sent in my photos and contact details etc.

I would gladly give edd china a tenner to fix my bonnet struts. ha. :lol:

They've tentatively booked my wonderful -and for sale! - car, as much for the fact that it's the same colour as their battered one, as for the pristine condition mine is in!

Nice one chris, have a good day. also, where have you advertised your lexus? i have a friend, who after looking at mine in interested in owning one. Do you have pictures etc, or is it advertised on auto trader web site?

Regards

Item number 4612952444 on e-bay right now! Reserve £5000 though.....cheap for 65K miles?

Can give more details if needed. Or test drive?

cskelton@madasafish.com

• 2 weeks later...

They've tentatively booked my wonderful -and for sale! - car, as much for the fact that it's the same colour as their battered one, as for the pristine condition mine is in!

I thought they had booked you Chris.

hi everyone, we are still in the process of looking at all people who have submitted pictures. Chris is obviously one of the favorites, but the truth is i haven't been able to sit down with the producers and go through all the cars and all the contributors. as soon as we know, i'm sure you'll know! thanks again. Martini

I thought they had booked you Chris.

In my usual brash fashion, was elbowing my way to front of queue! But they DID say that as my car was identical to theirs....it would suit. (NO!! NOT the same dents and scrapes! Mines the 'after' bit, in 'before and after'.)

Think they like the 3-D blue flames down the side best.....And Steve Miller booming out of the enhanced hi-fi? :D

Yes,I'm FIXING the screen fade!

Dear All,

Re: this upcoming show.

I took my LS for a MOT last Saturday in Yateley, Hampshire, when I was there I met the bloke who had been buying the 5 cars requiring tarting up, he told me he bought most of them off eBay, and was giving them the once over on a ramp to make sure nothing was falling off.

I saw a pretty grotty Corvette, and a good MK1 LS that really doesn't need too much (couldn't sell him a climate control LCD refurb though) he told me it cost £1500 from Bournemouth, well worth every penny if correct, one owner with all the proper paperwork, and although quite dirty, mechanically still running like a swiss watch.

He was telling my tester mate Bob and myself that he had also bought a Merc S500 off eBay for £1300 (I recall?), with double glazing etc and that in his opinion it was the better car, until he received a broadside from the pair of us.

Got to stand up against the less well informed!

Best regards,

Chris Vince

good news , my car has been picked for the show.

I am looking forward to meeting mike, and hope not to make a fool of myself on t.v. :duh:

Good luck to you,I had sent my details but your car must have impressed them.

As a matter of interest what year colour etc is yours.

How about posting some pics of your car so we can have preview before you hit the big screen.

hi, thanks, the colour is boston green, very dark kind of black.

I am not sure how to upload the photos, i do have a few good ones.

Its a 1996 model. Totally un-marked in side and out.

If anyone has any ideas how to insert my photos, that would be great.