Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Workshop Manual Or Haynes?

Not found one as yet!!! Tried looking on the Lexus Europe site that someone else mentioned but thats not really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something a bit more in depth.

If these manuals are available from Lexus dealers, but cost a small fortune, is there any chance someone could do a group buy for the club and we could all possibly save a bit of money.

I get the impression there are many people out there who are keen to try and do as much to their cars themselves as they can and a workshop manual would certainly help.

Not found one as yet!!! Tried looking on the Lexus Europe site that someone else mentioned but thats not really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something a bit more in depth.

If these manuals are available from Lexus dealers, but cost a small fortune, is there any chance someone could do a group buy for the club and we could all possibly save a bit of money.

I get the impression there are many people out there who are keen to try and do as much to their cars themselves as they can and a workshop manual would certainly help.

I think most people that have done work themselves have just jumped in and found out for themselves, or of course asked on the forums. There are quite a few people on here that know their way around the engine bay.

I have had Haynes manuals for my previous cars but found they just sit in the boot until I sell the car.

• 1 month later...

Workshop manuals.

I tried to register as a new user to get the CD manuals (on the above site), the website doesn’t function.

So I phoned them (in Belgium) and then sent the person there an email with my order.

We will see next week if they respond.

Meanwhile I would like to put a hidden kill switch in my car, does anyone know where the wire is and what colour wire it is to the fuel pump? I will cut this and put a hidden switch in there.

Peter

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links