Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Is The Most Intelligent?

MrADeveci

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Jonathan Steele,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 136

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: jonnysteele@**********.com

Password: *************

Regards,

The Team at IQTest.com

Please do not reply to this email.

You can email us at support@iqtest.com.

This is not looking good ........ I'm the dumb bum around here by the looks of it ! ha ha ha :lol:

In your defence though ScarFace, you did do the test at 5.25 this morning, so you probably got alot more than I would have that time in the morning. I can't remember the last time I seen 5.25 in the morning :blink:

Dear Lexus Maximus,

Your general IQ score is: 133

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: p****************.com

Password: yV*************

Regards,

The Team at IQTest.com

This is not looking good ........ I'm the dumb bum around here by the looks of it ! ha ha ha :lol:

If it makes you feel better your job only requires the basic fundamental passes of english, maths and science. Most tend to be boderline, some have only got to grips of communicating by grunting and burping :lol:

:offtopic: Asked a copper about PACE when he stopped me and he looked at me blankly like i was on about sprint racing. :D

My ex-gf used to toy with them having a PHD in law, i used to love it.

Only strong in numbers by themselves most wont bat an eyelid as they would wee themselves.

All in good jest mate :winky:

In your defence though ScarFace, you did do the test at 5.25 this morning, so you probably got alot more than I would have that time in the morning. I can't remember the last time I seen 5.25 in the morning :blink:

No excuses :lol::lol:

Dear MacRS200,

Your general IQ score is: 133

Login email: neil@*********.com

Password: **************

@ Scarface I think that 108 would put you top of the class at Hendon :hehe:

Someone who practices law everyday ....... IE police officers, and someone who just has a PHD in law, means two different things mate ;)

Also, you can't judge every copper based on the useless copper you spoke to ........... :D

why not do an official mensa test?

then you can see if you are really intelligent

I did one in 1991. Cost me £10 and was around 90 odd questions in 60 minutes. According to Mensa my results showed that my IQ was in the top 1% of the population and full membership would require attendance for several hours in Manchester after which I would be told my exact IQ. Mensa membership is open to those whose IQ places them in the top 2% of the population and is not based on a fixed IQ. At that time an IQ of 128 or more placed you in the 2% category and 135 or more for the top 1%. After a few silly moments thinking about it I came to my senses and agreed with my wife. "If you're so f***g smart then why are you still working for a (very modest) living and why do you have absolutely no common sense?" Case closed and end of Mensa conversation in our house. I am so smart that when I did this one I gave a false e-mail address and so am unable to get my results. Better put me down as a 94 I think Ahmet. :blush:

Someone who practices law everyday ....... IE police officers, and someone who just has a PHD in law, means two different things mate ;)

Also, you can't judge every copper based on the useless copper you spoke to ........... :D

"Practices the law.." i have seen a lot of breaching of law due to the public's lack of knowledge of their rights.

You are reliant upon a book(PACE) that tells/guides you what to do. How many times have you gone back upon statutes to back up procedure?

What about case law and areas that you have no idea about how do you tackle things as such when it applies in a situation that would require you to apply the law legally?

You cant and the majority of police dont know how to that is my point. The force needs higher standards of officers with better education. Thus 90% you would be on the dole :lol:

You are right that i cant generalise but 90% of my experience and those around me have been bad. Abuse of power.

Until you meet your matches ;)

Still you know i am right about the intelligence levels required lol :lol:

Dear Steve,

Your general IQ score is: 132

Login email: *****************

Password: j*************

"Practices the law.." i have seen a lot of breaching of law due to the public's lack of knowledge of their rights.

You are reliant upon a book(PACE) that tells/guides you what to do. How many times have you gone back upon statutes to back up procedure?

What about case law and areas that you have no idea about how do you tackle things as such when it applies in a situation that would require you to apply the law legally?

You cant and the majority of police dont know how to that is my point. The force needs higher standards of officers with better education. Thus 90% you would be on the dole :lol:

You are right that i cant generalise but 90% of my experience and those around me have been bad. Abuse of power.

Until you meet your matches ;)

Still you know i am right about the intelligence levels required lol :lol:

No offence intended (excuse the pun), but seeing as your so clever, how come you seem to have had so many run-ins with the police in the first place?

The questions about if various odd numbers add up to an even number is easy. Any odd number added to any other odd number equals an even number. Any even number of odd numbers added together will also equal an even number. An odd number of odd numbers will equal an odd number. Any even numbers added together will equal an even number.

L.

Latest figures updated ................. :D

Brain Boxes

diapason - 146

lelandv - 142

Lexmas - 136

Thom - 134

Lexus Maximus - 133

MacRS200 - 133

SteveL - 132

Steve (West Mids) - 131 ...... (not bad for a six year old) :lol:

Mat Clawley - 130

Wosket - 129

Jocksuper - 127

Lex-aholic - 122

stevo - 119

harlowrog - 118

Jamboo - 117

Neimad - 115

Johnboy1 - 113

Noel - 112

gord - 112

Ahmet - 108

fluf34567 - 108

Kent - 94 .......... :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links