Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Is The Most Intelligent?

MrADeveci

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

131 :D

Also smart enough to use a unique e-mail address, so if they sell it to spammers I'll know about it! :P

i went thru the test this morning and just randomly guessed answers, didnt even bother reading the Q's and it still gave me 108!!

I did that too Rob :D i got 112 :P

Is that what you call an "educated" guess? :P

Funny how you can just pluck answers out of the air to any random question you're asked, and STILL be more correct than the average American! :lol:

Latest figures updated ................. :D

Brain Boxes

diapason - 146

lelandv - 142

Lexmas - 136

Thom - 134

Lexus Maximus - 133

MacRS200 - 133

SteveL - 132

Steve (West Mids) - 131 ...... (not bad for a six year old) :lol:

Mat Clawley - 130

Wosket - 129

Jocksuper - 127

Lex-aholic - 122

stevo - 119

harlowrog - 118

Jamboo - 117

Neimad - 115

Johnboy1 - 113

Noel - 112

gord - 112

Ahmet - 108

fluf34567 - 108

Kent - 94 .......... :blush:

you can remove me from the list as 108 is not my real score - 108 was a result of randomly picked answers without reading the questions

131 :D

Also smart enough to use a unique e-mail address, so if they sell it to spammers I'll know about it! :P

i went thru the test this morning and just randomly guessed answers, didnt even bother reading the Q's and it still gave me 108!!

I did that too Rob :D i got 112 :P

Is that what you call an "educated" guess? :P

Funny how you can just pluck answers out of the air to any random question you're asked, and STILL be more correct than the average American! :lol:

Have a go and see what you get just random picking the answers, dont forget you are being timed :D

Dear Lee Moseley,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 130

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: *******

Password: ******

Regards,

The Team at IQTest.com

My ex-gf used to toy with them having a PHD in law, i used to love it.

Someone who practices law everyday ....... IE police officers, and someone who just has a PHD in law, means two different things mate ;)

Also, you can't judge every copper based on the useless copper you spoke to ........... :D

"Practices the law.." i have seen a lot of breaching of law due to the public's lack of knowledge of their rights.

You are reliant upon a book(PACE) that tells/guides you what to do. How many times have you gone back upon statutes to back up procedure?

What about case law and areas that you have no idea about how do you tackle things as such when it applies in a situation that would require you to apply the law legally?

You cant and the majority of police dont know how to that is my point. The force needs higher standards of officers with better education. Thus 90% you would be on the dole :lol:

You are right that i cant generalise but 90% of my experience and those around me have been bad. Abuse of power.

Until you meet your matches ;)

Still you know i am right about the intelligence levels required lol :lol:

No offence intended (excuse the pun), but seeing as your so clever, how come you seem to have had so many run-ins with the police in the first place?

Because i used to co-own/run a security door firm with about 100 men at one point. I used to have to deal with the police on routine basis. Varying factors of assaults, injuries, glassing's, stabbings, shootings & attacks on the police themselves by the public when intoxicated/drug induced etc.

Feeling clever?

Come see me.. :winky:

Someone who practices law everyday ....... IE police officers, and someone who just has a PHD in law, means two different things mate ;)

Also, you can't judge every copper based on the useless copper you spoke to ........... :D

"Practices the law.." i have seen a lot of breaching of law due to the public's lack of knowledge of their rights.

You are reliant upon a book(PACE) that tells/guides you what to do. How many times have you gone back upon statutes to back up procedure?

What about case law and areas that you have no idea about how do you tackle things as such when it applies in a situation that would require you to apply the law legally?

You cant and the majority of police dont know how to that is my point. The force needs higher standards of officers with better education. Thus 90% you would be on the dole :lol:

You are right that i cant generalise but 90% of my experience and those around me have been bad. Abuse of power.

:offtopic:

It's not entirely true that the police are reliant on PACE. It's also a bit harsh to criticise them for using statutes to back up procedure -after all that what statutes are designed to do. Statutes are there to form the basis of the law from which guidelines and procedures can be formulated.

The police often use the Public Order Act for the more general offences as PACE can be quite specific.

It is up to the public to educate themselves with regard to their PACE knowledge or otherwise.

I'm sure if we all had qualifications in plumbing, we'd all be better off as a result, but we don't, so we have to rely on the service provided which can sometimes produce cowboys. The same goes for the police.

Latest figures updated ................. :D

Brain Boxes

diapason - 146

lelandv - 142

Lexmas - 136

Thom - 134

Lexus Maximus - 133

MacRS200 - 133

SteveL - 132

Steve (West Mids) - 131 ...... (not bad for a six year old) :lol:

Mat Clawley - 130

Wosket - 129

Jocksuper - 127

Lex-aholic - 122

stevo - 119

harlowrog - 118

Jamboo - 117

Neimad - 115

Johnboy1 - 113

Noel - 112

gord - 112

Ahmet - 108

fluf34567 - 108

Kent - 94 .......... :blush:

Looks like I'm just yer Mr. Average then !

Just a thought - does this mean that we should got to Diapason with all our questions ?? :D

QUICK.....everybody send Diapason a question to his PM !! :lol:

Just a thought - does this mean that we should got to Diapason with all our questions ?? :D

Gee thanks!!! Just make sure it's nothing car related -- that could lead to serious injury. :D

Incidentally, a mate of mine here in work (another maths nerd) did the test and got 147. All further questions should go to him. He owns a Fiesta, though... :unsure:

Si

Gee thanks!!! Just make sure it's nothing car related -- that could lead to serious injury. :D

Incidentally, a mate of mine here in work (another maths nerd) did the test and got 147. All further questions should go to him. He owns a Fiesta, though... :unsure:

Si

OMG - you could have the brainiest office in the world !!

:lol:

..you can remove me from the list as 108 is not my real score - 108 was a result of randomly picked answers without reading the questions

. ...... nope !

:D

i would say ***** but as that is edited i will just say phallus instead :P but if keeping the score there makes you feel better then be my guest.

Real score is 132 btw.

Dear Mark,

Your general IQ score is: 137

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

Login email: mark.watson@***.co.uk

Password: RqZ***********

Regards,

The Team at IQTest.com

No offence intended (excuse the pun), but seeing as your so clever, how come you seem to have had so many run-ins with the police in the first place?

Because i used to co-own/run a security door firm with about 100 men at one point. I used to have to deal with the police on routine basis. Varying factors of assaults, injuries, glassing's, stabbings, shootings & attacks on the police themselves by the public when intoxicated/drug induced etc.

Feeling clever?

Going to Blackpool in the summer, put me down for a weekend! :whistling:

Dear Jamboo,

Your general IQ score is: 117

I was disturbed 3 times by my wife today while doing this test...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

:huh:

Dunnit again too, this time without being disturbed but entered the same answers...

Dear Jamboo,

Your general IQ score is: 134

Last time I did it over 25 minutes (with 3 breaks). This time all in one go...so by breaking the 20 second per question rule it was reducing my IQ by 17!!

So I can blame the missus for my low IQ! :blink:

Feeling clever?

Going to Blackpool in the summer, put me down for a weekend! :whistling:

Blackpool would be the least of your problems lol :D

Safe as houses with me mate for a price :winky:

Your general IQ score is: 135

Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation

40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)

55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)

70 - 84 Below average

85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers)

115 - 129 Above average

130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)

145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)

160 - 175 Extraordinary genius

Out of interest who is left and who is right handed. I'm left handed.