Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sticking Around

dangerous brain

Well after some dalliance with the idea of a range rover I decided last night to stay with the aristo albeit an auto one. Here is the picture of her from last nights auction

14659.jpg

14658.jpg

I was a bit worried that I wouldn't find another sorted out aristo but looks like there are quite a few japside available that have been tweaked so I'm probably going to get a couple and see which one I prefer and then sell on the one I don't want as I was torn between this one and a black one I saw thats going through on saturday.

So are you getting shot of both the Supe and the Aristo? This new one looks like a lovely motor - very slick!

Seb

The supra is now sold and resides in sunny Scotland. The Aristo I have now is for sale. The new aristo I'll advertise at a good price. When I get the next one in I'll then decide which of the 2 I want to keep.

Still can't quite work out why you're selling your present Aristo - it has to be one of the best Aristos anywhere - not just in the UK.

I haven't sold mine yet and I might yet keep it, would it be possible to come down and have a look at yours for ideas before you sell it? I'm only in Winchester and could pop down early next week if you don't mind?

Liam

So are you getting shot of both the Supe and the Aristo? This new one looks like a lovely motor - very slick!

Seb

The supra is now sold and resides in sunny Scotland. The Aristo I have now is for sale. The new aristo I'll advertise at a good price. When I get the next one in I'll then decide which of the 2 I want to keep.

blimey.. can i get a job where you work :lol::lol:

Its got damage on the nearside which I didn't see when I bid on it, nowt serious though by the looks of it. I am selling the green aristo for the simple reason that its just too extreme for my girlfreind and sprog. It is too loud for her little ears in the back and the gear change is too difficult for her little larms and legs in the front :( I'm not selling it through choice I assure you. I got the best part of £12k for my supra, I will get back the £11k I spent on the green one as it is so different a car especially after it features in J-tuner or the likes. Patience is a virtue in this game and if I'm gonna have a car that I love that I can get past the mrs and sprog I'll have to go through some legwork. Its not like I can test drive them first is it? Cars like this just aren't available in the UK.

Been driving the green one to work this week. Its not as thirsty as the supe was. Its a bit of a devil really as its constantly urging you to go faster :) That exhaust note doesn't really become too intrusive until you get to 150 in 6th. I had a bit of a giggle the other night. Some tool came hammering up behind me and stuck to my ***** on a dually. I was waitin patiently for the car of me to complete its overtake shame numpety behind me didnt have similar patience. Car was like a rash. Only one thing for it... Drop it 3 gears, deafen the sod and watch it become a speck in my rear view not to be seen again.

On the way back from getting the Nur-Spec fitting to the Tubbster tonight. :blink:

****** in a golf is tailgating me on the A52, single carriageway. Get to the last roundabout before the run into Nottingham and keep the ***** behind me....

....off the roundabout in 1st, onto the A52 in 2nd.......he's still up my *****. Take it to 6,000 rpm then change up! whooof.....a fireball out the back to toast Mr Golf! :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

Dammit now I am a bit miffed. I wish I hadn't bought that white one as a rather rather special car has come up in Japan. Well actually theres 2 come up. A massive assed big single T88 600 or more BHP 6 speed manual conversion aristo and a very nice very pimped wide arched deep purple huge wheeled completely retrimmed inside aristo. Now I have to sell either the green one or the white one which isn't here yet to be able to buy either of these cars :(